Drama -5-

Jimin's POV

It was just my second day at that school and I had made so many friends. People were coming over to me asking what my name is and chatting. I was for sure feeling myself but on the other hand I was feeling kinda bad for Y/N. 

Y/N was with Eunbi and Chaerin all the time and she seemed lost. I wanted to ask her how she was but never got the chance. 

I made an attempt to go ask her during a break but a group of girls came over to me. I felt like a celebrity. 

"Hi new guy." said one of the girls cutely.

"Hi there, I'm Jimin." I said politely.

"Ahh you're soooo cute." they praised me.

"Thanks." I said. "You're very kind."

Then one of the girls from the back came to the front and I recognized her face right away. "Hey Minji."

"I'm so proud of you Jimin. You've made so many friends already. Including us!" she said excitedly.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me." I said and noticed Y/N staring with a look on her face that said it all. "Excuse me a little bit." I said and got up.

I made my way to her and her friends and they greeted me. "Y/N is everything alright today?" 

"Yeah why?"

"She's not well." said Eunbi.

I grabbed her by her hand gently and moved away from everyone. "Girl you seem off." I told her and carressed her left cheek.

"I don't feel well, I've been feeling like this since Sunday." she said and her eyes met mine.

She purely looked sick. Her skin was paler than normal and her eyes were not as big as usual. "Is it because we pulled an all-nighter during school days?" I asked her feeling guilty.

"No I don't think so, I was fine in the morning." 

"Let's go together to the principal's office to call someone to pick you up." I suggested.

"No one's at home." she informed me.

I sighed and tried to find a solution. "Oh my mom is at home, she can pick you up." 

"No, she doesn't have to." she declined.

"Come on, don't force yourself to go through this." I insisted.

Eventually we walked to the principal's office and called my mom in order to pick her up. 

I followed her to class and helped her pack her bag. I led her outside and she left. It all happened so quickly. 

I went back to my friends, only to find that Minji and her squad were still waiting for me. "Where did she go?" Minji asked me.

"Huh?" 

"I'm talking about Y/N." 

"She left she's not feeling good." 

"And why did you escort her, doesn't she have friends?" she said and the girls laughed.

"I'm also her friend." 

"How can a popular guy like you hang out with that loser?" they all laughed again.

"What did you say?" I stood up with my hands crossed in front of my chest. 

"What do you mean sweetie?" she asked me and came to me seductively.

"Call her one more time like that and you'll regret it." 

"Why do yo like her so much?" 

"Why do you dislike her so much?" 

"Long story." she said and, again, the girls laughed.

The bell interrupted us from continuing the confrontation. "See ya later baby." she said and left.

I was so upset that I didn't wait for the boys and just left and headed to class. It didn't take much time for Y/N's friends to jump out of nowhere and ask me about Minji. "Jimin!" Chaerin yelled. 

"Hey-"

"Why are you talking to Minji?" she asked me. 

"Yeah don't you know what she did to Y/N?" Eunbi added.

"What happened?" I got confused.

"We'll tell you later, we need to head to class. Meet us outside our class." they said and sprinted.

The only problem with that was the fact that I had no idea where their class was.

///

After spending my time in class without Y/N it felt like an eternity. My mission was to find Eunbi and Chaerin before they could kick my ass. Lowkey I'm scared of them.

I started wondering around the school to find their classroom but they were nowhere to be found. 

At some point I looked around and realized I was completely lost. 

All of a sudden I felt a pair of strong hands grabbing me with force towards a room. The room was pitch black. "Hello?" 

My 'kidnapper' turned the lights on and I could finally see. "The hell?" I was surprised to see Eunbi and Chaerin pinning me down to the floor. To be specific Chaerin was holding me by herself on the floor and Eunbi was laughing. 

"We told you to meet us and you totally avoided us!" the now scary Chaerin said.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where your class is, I'm new." I tried to explain myself. "You have to believe me."

"Fine, we have lost too much time already." she said and helped me get up. "We're here to warn you."

"You're scary." I said and they high-fived. 

"Listen, the reason you shouldn't be hanging out with Minji is very simple." Eunbi began. "She's a horrible person and has hurt Y/N many times."

"Why? How? When?" I asked in frustration.

"Listen!" Chaerin yelled. "Don't mention any of this to Y/N because she'll get hurt." 

"And we won't tell you what happened. We don't want you to hear it from us." Eunbi added.

"My last brain cell is trying to process this but it's hard." I said.

They both laughed but I was actually pretty serious. 

"So what you're going to do is-" Chaerin stopped and Eunbi continued.

"Don't mention Y/N in front of her and don't tell Y/N about what is happening right now." 

"Seriously don't do it." said Chaerin. "She's scary when she's mad and also she'll be hurt. If she decides to tell you what happened alright, but if not you'll never know." 

I nodded and we left the room separately.

///

Once I got home I asked my mom how Y/N was. 

"I made her some soup and she's sleeping right now." she informed me. "It's very possible that she's sick." 

I nodded and went to my room. 

I kept thinking what could Minji possibly do to Y/N. 

Poor Y/N.

💌

hello there precious.

thank you for reading I really appreciate it.

Love you,

Marina