Bet -9-

Y/N's POV

"Y/N?" I heard a voice coming from the outside of my window. I put my clothes on and checked only to find out Jimin was in his balcony with two shirts, one on each hand. "What should I wear?"

"Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes. "The black hoodie." 

"Again?" he sighed.

"If you don't want to wear it then why is it an option?" 

"I just bought this red one but I wanted to have options." he shrugged. "So?"

"Fine, the red one." 

"Wait here!" he said and ran inside.

"I have to get ready." I said but he didn't listen.

After a couple of minutes he came out again wearing the red hoodie and black ripped jeans. His hair was messed up and his eyes still puffy.

 His hair was messed up and his eyes still puffy

"What do you think?" he posed away for me.

"Red looks good on you buddy." I smiled. "Now let me go inside."

"You look good." he winked and went back inside.

I shrugged and went back to continue my morning routine.

I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and put my jacket on and rushed outside

I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and put my jacket on and rushed outside. Jimin was, of course, waiting for me outside the door. "Hi again."

"Look at the time." he giggled.

"Huh?" I questioned and tapped on my phone screen. "Fuck we're late."

"Wanna skip first period?" he smirked. "We're already 10 minutes late for class." 

"What are we gonna do?" I asked as we started walking.

"Let's go to that cafe near the school." 

"Meh." I shrugged. "Let's start walking and we'll find something that satisfies us both."

Suddenly he paused on the spot and his whole face brightened up. "Let's go towards the beach."

"Yes!" I yelled without thinking. "Even though it's gonna take us time to go to school."