Touchy -13-

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jimin's annoying alarm clock. That sound pierced through my ear canal and messed seriously with my brain. I could already tell that I didn't woke up cheerful.

Jimin was still asleep and I kept wondering how he didn't even react. That was concerning so I moved closer to his face and examined it. What a handsome man.

As I was looking at him I called his name 3 times softly and quietly but he didn't respond to that. "Jimin, are you okay?" I said.

No response.

I caressed his cheek and called his name one more time.

All of a sudden his strong arms pulled my closer to him and at this point our noses were about to touch. And so were our lips.

"Good morning." he said with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile back. "You're seriously annoying sometimes."

"Why?" he said with his husky voice, his lips almost touching mine.

"You scared me." I cried and pushed him off of me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my clothes to change in the bathroom but Jimin appeared in front of me really fast and held the door handle so that I couldn't escape. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked me.

"To change?" I said and raised my eyebrow. 

"Change here." he said and locked the door. "We'll have our backs to each other so that we won't look." 

"Are you crazy?" I asked. "It's weird and hella awkward."

"We can build trust from this. We'll get closer." he insisted.

"Is this really what you want?" I giggled. "It's kinda creeping me out man." 

"Oh come on." he laughed. "This is what I do to get closer to my friends."

I shrugged and opened his wardrobe to cover myself better with the doors. 

After we finished getting dressed he unlocked the door and looked around very thoroughly

After we finished getting dressed he unlocked the door and looked around very thoroughly. "Why are you acting like that?" I asked in confusion.

"Sh!" 

"What-"

"Shut up please." 

I gave him my death stare and waited until he told me to follow him. "I just wanted to make sure nobody was home."

"May I ask why, or will I get shushed again?" 

"I don't want my parents to start making weird assumptions." he scratched the back of his head. "And definitely not my younger siblings."

"I understand." I gave him a pat in the back. 

Jimin served me his favourite cereal and we ate together, brushed our teeth and fixed our hair and headed to school.