Little Helpers -2-

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next day feeling pretty bad. Actually that happens everyday.

I couldn't walk properly, my brother was high-key judging me as always. 

Without thinking much I went over to the living room and turned the TV on to watch cartoons. "Mom?" I yelled.

No response.

"Dad?" I yelled again.

No response.

"Where the fuck is everyone?" I said underneath my breath.

"Hey watch your language!" my mom appeared out of nowhere. 

If someone were to sketch me out at that moment they would HAVE to draw a big questionmark on my forehead because I was confused af. "Ok." I raised my left eyebrow. "I'm not feeling well."

"What's wrong princess?" she asked me in a sweet tone.

"I think I'm sick." I made a pout.

"Oh baby you're just tired, I know for fact that school is tough and you're putting so much effort to be a good student." she carressed my right cheek. "This makes you tired." 

"Ew don't remind me of school, I have to go back tomorrow." I rolled my eyes.

"I know Monday is everyone's least favourite day, it's mine as well." she chuckled. "Now go make some breakfast and relax." 

I nodded and walked over to the kitchen. 

As I was making breakfast my eyes caught Jimin's mom outside struggling with a couple of boxes. You see, our kitchen faces their back door. The structure of our houses is almost identical so pretty much Mrs Yoon was trying to bring the boxes inside from the back door.

I decided to stop what I was doing to go help her. 

The image of me wearing a hoodie 2 sizes bigger and a pair of leggings with messy hair and half closed eyes isn't the best sighting. 

I exited our yard from the secret door in the back that was connecting our house to the Park's house. "Mrs Yoon!" I ran to her.

"Aish Y/N, do you need anything sweetie?" she asked and wiped the sweat that was running from her forehead. 

"Actually yes, I need to help you." I smiled and picked up the heaviest box. "Where should I leave it?"

"You don't have to-" 

"Answer me please." I interrupted her.

She smiled and guided me inside the house from the back door. When we entered I saw their kitchen that was still messy and there were boxes everywhere. "You can leave it anywhere, I'll take care of this later."

"May I ask something?" I asked and she nodded. "You're a 5 member family, why isn't anyone helping you?" 

"My husband went to buy groceries, Yerin and Changwoo slept over at their grandparents and Jimin is over at his boxing class." she said.

Damn, boxing class?

"Oh don't worry I'm here to help." 

"Does your mom know about this?" she asked me.

"Oops I forgot to tell her, be right back." I said and ran back to my house.

My mom was sitting in the kitchen with Jiwoon having breakfast. "Mom-"

"I know you're helping Mrs Yoon, I saw you from the kitchen window." she interrupted me.

I nodded and ran back. By the time I went back I heard a female voice, obviously Mrs Yoon's sweet and mature voice, but also a male's voice. I guessed that would be Mr Park, her husband, so I picked up the last box and entered the house. 

No shit, at that moment I wished it was Mr Park. Instead of him I ran into a sweaty, toned and muscular guy with boxing gloves around his neck. "Hi." I bowed with the box still in my hands.

"Y/N, oh let me help you." Jimin, the sweaty toned and muscular guy with boxing gloves around his neck, grabbed the box away from me and placed it down gently. 

I was so shook at this point that I couldn't talk. All I could think was he's a snacc.

"Thank you for helping my mom, you're really kind." he bowed. "Mom, I'm going to take a shower and I'll come over to help."

"Yeah go do that before you stink, we have a visitor." she giggled.

"I'm your little helper." I smiled and followed her instructions in detail. 

I was in charge for placing the tableware and pans inside the cupboards. By the time we were done Jimin came downstairs with messy damp hair wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants. "I'm ready to become your second little helper." he told his mom.

"You're gonna do the hard job." I told him. "There's not much left."

"It's ok coworker, I'm glad I get to relieve you from doing the difficult things."

I just looked at him and chuckled. 

///

Twenty minutes later we were done with most of downstairs area. The time was 1pm and Mrs Yoon thanked me and forced me to go back to my house to eat lunch. "You did an amazing job and thank you for everything." she bowed.

"No don't even mention it, I wanted to help." I smiled.

"Go home and eat lunch, I'm sure your mom is waiting for you." 

"If you need anything else don't hesitate, just ask for it." I waved goodbye and left.

There was one picture stuck in my head for the rest of the day and it was haunting me even in my sleep. 

Jimin.

When I first met him he seemed really sweet and I knew we would become friends. So far he's kind, funny and...hot. Something doesn't add up. Kind and hot is a hard combination to find. 

Impressed.

🌹

thank you for reading the second chapter it means a lot to me.

hope you liked it.

see ya next time,

Marina