Indecisive -10-

Y/N's POV

As Jimin and I were walking, skipping school together, Chaerin called me and interrupted. "Where are you?"

"Woah girl." I giggled. "What's going on?"

"Are you alright? Jimin hasn't come either." she informed me.

"I know." I paused and looked at him."We're together."

"Excuse me, what the fuck?" she yelled. 

"We're skipping school today." 

"Oh." she said and her tone switched. "What are you love-birds doing?"

"Chaerin!" I sighed. "We're out on a walk and you interrupted that."

"You're gonna tell us everything later, we'll be waiting." 

"I will, have fun at school." I said sarcastically.

"Have fun with your future boyfriend." she said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jimin. "They were worried that we didn't go to school." 

"I figured." he said and placed his arm around my shoulders. "Let's keep walking."

My face brightened up as an idea popped up in my head. "We should go to the amusement park!"

Jimin looked at me strangely and shrugged. "Where is it?"

"I think it's close. Do you have money on you?" I asked to make sure.

"I do, do you?" 

"Yeah." I looked at him with excitement. "I'm ecstatic now."

"I see." 

We found the way by asking random people that were passing by and entered. In the front section of the amusement park there were many cantines selling cotton candy, snacks, beverages and some of them even toys. 

Jimin and I bought cotton candy and ran towards the games. "If you shoot that I'll pay for your first ride." I challenged him. 

He grabbed the gun and shot the little cup that was the goal. The man behind the counter gave Jimin a cute pink teddy bear and he instantly turned and handed it to me. "It's yours." 

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged it tightly. "Let's go to the first ride."

He nodded in response and we both sprinted towards a complicated ride with turns and upside-down curves. "I'm gonna shit my pants." I mumbled.

"As long as you're with me, you'll be safe." he promised me.

As we got closer to get tickets he pulled out his wallet and paid for two. "Jimin-" I began to say.

"I'm a gentleman, I wouldn't let you pay." he winked and grabbed my hand. 

"Have fun cuties!" a random woman said to us.

As we got into the ride and buckled our seatbelts, Jimin held my hand tightly and I felt his hand sweating. "You okay?" I asked him.

"I'm anticipating." he whispered and looked away.

"Don't be shy, we're all afraid of something." I comforted him as the ride started.

"Just remember that I love you and you're my best friend." he said and shut his eyes.

Wow the friendzone hit me hard.

"Yeah you're also my best friend." I replied.

The wind was hit my face hard and caused my nose to run like there's no tomorrow after the ride but, of course, Jimin noticed and handed me a tissue. "You good?" he asked me and ruffled my hair even more.

I nodded and blew my nose a little away from him as he waited for me.

When I got back close to him he grabbed my hand and we started walking around like a couple. It definitely felt weird but what can say? I loved it.

"Where are we destined to go next?" he asked me.

"Wherever your heart wants us to go." I mocked him.

"Oh stop, I'm the only poet here." 

"Well, you wish bitch." 

He turned to look at me with a soft smile and stopped on the spot. He pulled my hand towards him which caused me to turn and face him. "Huh?" I was startled.

He looked in my eyes softly but showed all of his emotion through his eyes. He leaned in closer, and closer, and closer, until we were inches apart. My heart was beating very fast, ready to pop off my chest, my palms were sweating and then he pulled away. 

I stood there staring at him with a confused look. "Huh?" I asked again.

"Let's go." he said calmly as if nothing had happened 2 seconds ago. 

I nodded and followed him. 

He exited the amusement park and I was left behind looking at him strangely. "What are you waiting for?" he asked me.

"What's wrong?" 

"Um, nothing." he scratched his head. "Come on I'll take you home." 

"I don't wanna go home." I insisted.

"Well, I do." he interrupted. "Let's go, I'm not feeling good."

"Are you sick?" I touched his forehead with my hand to check his temperature but he pulled away fast.

"No, it's not that." he looked down and mumbled. "I'm just confused."

"Did you say confused?" 

"Whatever, let's go." he said and we started walking.

The walk was quiet and awkward, Jimin wasn't at his best after that incident but I didn't think much of it. I just figured he was hesitant about something that he didn't want to tell me.

He waved goodbye at me without talking or coming in physical contact with me (aka hug). 

I entered my house and felt as if I wanted to burst out crying. Nobody was at home because it was still 12:35pm and I decided to study for the next day to focus on something else, other than Jimin.

🔥

hi guys, 

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for 5 days and I won't be posting.

have fun,

Marina