Author's Words

I'm a little sad now the story has finished. But anyway, there's a few things I'd like to say. First of all, I sincerely thank whoever that had read this story and voted and commented. Those votes really meant a lot to me and kept me going to write this story. As for those who cared to comment, I have to thank you as the comments are like a feedback to me which makes me feel like there's someone who's reading this story. I appreciate one and every view, votes and comments. Being able to rank #5 in Jensoo was totally out of my expectations and I'm so happy about that. I apologize if anyway I portrayed this characters offended you and please let me know if there's anything wrong. I apologize if there's any mistakes in it and please correct me. And I apologize for not writhing things y'all suggested like Jenlous, but I promise it'd be in the next story if Jennie's the main ship. I'll be starting a new story soon so please stay tune and give my new story a chance. I noticed the beginning of this story isn't that good and I'd try to correct all the flaws in this story and write a better story next time. Please support my next story too. Lastly, as a Blink, I just wanna say that I love BLACKPINK, a lot and I'm a ot4 stan. I respect solo stans but I hope no one would attack the other members just for their favorites in the group. Please understand that BLACKPINK isn't BLACKPINK without either one of them. I wish them all happy and healthy forever. And I also wish whoever that bothered the read this through have a good day too. Thank you for all the time you've spent in this story.

Sincerely, the author.