Chapter 27

A week later

Everything went back to the way it was, except that Rosé is now dating Jimin and Lisa and Rosé never talks to each other anymore. Jennie had started her bush schedule and her song was so good and was immediately a number 1 hit. Lisa congratulated her and Rosé bought her a gift, only Jisoo cared to make her a celebration dinner.

Four of them had lesser time to be together, Jennie had schedules everyday and the rest of them had to go practice everyday to prepare for their upcoming tour.

Even at practice, the atmosphere was so quiet and Jisoo was in a really awkward position, if she hangs out with one, she'll leave the other one alone. Jisoo ended up having to talk with a little plant Jennie brought to the studio the other day.

Usually, that action will get Lisa all hyped up and she wouldn't stop teasing Jisoo but nowadays whenever it's their break time, Lisa would just leave the room and wander all around the company, Rosé would also either leave the room or be texting with Jimin. Things are definitely not going well for them. Even their manager sensed that something is wrong and he had once called Jisoo over for a small talk.

Not telling him what happened, Jisoo just promised that she'd try her best to make everything better.

Two weeks later

"That's it! Call them up or I'm not going on stage!" Jennie declared

"Wait what? Are you crazy?" said Jisoo

"You heard me clear, call them now" said Jennie

It's the last day of Jennie's solo stage and Jisoo is with her at her room right now. Ever since Jennie's solo stage started, only Jisoo had went to see her performance, Lisa and Rosé did not even went once as they're scared to bump into each other.

Disappointed to feel the cold atmosphere everyday she went home after a hard day, Jennie couldn't stand it anymore, she's determined to make them get back together. And right now, Jennie's threatening that if Lisa and Rosé ain't coming to see her, she's not going on stage. Jisoo took out her phone and called Rosé first:

"Chaeng ah, it's me Jisoo"

"Jennie said if you're not coming to see her, she's not going on stage"

"Yes she wants Lisa to come too"

"Wait you can't just say no, she swears she'll not go on stage"

"What do you mean you're sick, oh wait a second"

Jisoo turned to Jennie and said:

"Chaeng said she's sick"

"Tell her I just saw her post a big bucket of ice cream on her Instagram"

Jisoo turned back to the phone:

"Jennie saw your Instagram post oops"

"Are you cursing for this, god I thought you're innocent"

"Okay come fast bye!"

After that, Jisoo continued calling Lisa:

"Lisaya Jennie said if you're not coming to her last performance, she'll not go on stage"

"Yes she's coming too"

"Are you seriously using the same excuse she gave"

"So you're not sick"

"Okay see you later!"

Jisoo hung up the phone.

"Gosh they are so annoying" she exclaimed