Chapter 4

They got up from their seats and left, Jennie looked peace and unbothered but only Jisoo who's holding her hand knows that she's actually very effected as her fist are clenching together and they're kinda shaking.

They exit through the exit door and was getting ready to leave but suddenly, some students in the back bumped into Rosé and they saw Rosé's face and screamed

"Aren't you Rosé???"

Rosé gave a slight smile and walked over to Lisa who's waiting for her in front

"Wait is that Lisa??" the people's friend shouted out

Four of them continued walking rapidly out but the noice attracted the attention of the crowd in front and were definitely shocked when they turn their heads and saw Jisoo and Jennie.

"OMG! Is that Jennie and Jisoo"

"Look Lisa and Rosé are right behind"

"Is this real, am I dreaming?"

"My god am i seriously looking at BLACKPINK?"

"Jennie I love you! Jennie !"

"Jisoo you're so beautiful!"

"Can we take a picture?"

"Can you sign this for me?"

"Chaeyoung marry me!"

"Lisa I love you!"

More and more people are attracted to the noice. Four of them buried their heads as low as possible. They did not stop to entertain the crowd knowing if they did that, they'll never get a chance to leave the building.

They kept on walking and most of the people followed them wherever they go. After exiting the hallway into a bigger space, four of them nod their head at the same time and they started running to the elevator.

You can see four girls running and a huge crowd roaring and chasing after them if you were at the mall, it was a magnificent scene. Lucky enough the elevator arrived when they reached the elevator. They entered the elevator and pressed the close button.

Seeing the elevator's door closing up, fans did not tried to opened up the door but they kept on cheering each members name. Four of them smiled and bowed to the fans.

After the door closed completely, they gave out a sigh and lean against the wall. Lisa started giggling and immediately Jisoo and Rosé followed her. Just for a while Jisoo remembered Jennie's incident and edged for Lisa and Rosé to stop.

The atmosphere was so quiet that it gave Lisa and Rosé shivers. Jennie was looking calm and peaceful and they can't really read anything off her face.

Jisoo walked over to her side and hugged her. Suddenly Jennie buried her head in Jisoo's neck and Jisoo started feeling the piece of clothing around where Jennie rested her head gets damp. Little sobs filled the elevator and all the members were feeling as if someone is poking their heart with needles.

Jisoo passed Rosé the car keys and sat at the back of the car with Jennie and Lisa. Rosé started the car and drove all the way back to their dorm. Nobody spoke during the way back home and they could only hear Jennie's little sobs. Jisoo did not let go of Jennie for even a second as she knows how hard is this for her. When they almost arrived at their dorm, their manager called Jisoo, Jisoo picked up the phone:

"Yes oppa?"

"Jisoo I saw the news, did you girls went to the mall?"

"Uhhh....yes we did"

"What? Seriously? Who gave you permission to do that? You are in big trouble, sajangnim wants to see you all tomorrow"

"We're really sorry oppa"