29

Star's POV:

We walked in quietly and swiftly trying to not make so much noise.

"What do you think they're doing now?" Marco whispered. I shrugged, "I'm not sure those monsters barely do anything in the first place."
"True."

"Okay, usually they are always together rounded up in the lounge area. Star I need you to enter quietly and catch them by a surprise attack." My mom explained. I nodded, "Can, uh, Marco come too? He can use his karate." I asked.
"Yes just make sure you all are quiet. Tom and Ponyhead are going with you also, just in case. Please try to be quiet." She said.

We all headed over, I whispered a spell to make the room sound proof.

Pretty smart, eh?

We looked through the door thingy and for sure they were there.
I put my finger over my lips signaling them to be quiet and that I got this.
I stood in front of the opening as pointed my wand at them.

"Pile Driver Panda Explosion," I whispered.

Pandas came flying out of my wand and exploding everywhere around the clueless monsters. The sound proof spell was truly needed.

"Dagger Crystal Heart Attack"

"Shimmering Destructo Cannon"

This was a mission that needed time and focus. So I had to put a few distractions.

I stood back again the wall next to everyone just in case. Even though there was to much smoke to see and Tom our fire around the entrance. In case any body had the had the chance to get out they would see the fire and back off. But he put it to where the fire doesn't really spread which is a good thing.

Currently my mom is looking for Toffee's office. Well, not really looking exactly because she knows where it is. And so do I.

"Ok let's go with my mom." I whispered.
They all nodded.

We ran- well sprinted- across the halls to Ludo's ex-office. Aka Toffee's office now. And saw my mom, she was listening behind the door.

It must be Jackie and her father talking.

We caught up to her.

I whispered quietly, "The monsters are taken care of, Am I supposed to give you the wand now or..." I kinda sorta didn't want to give her the wand. I wasn't trying to be selfish or anything, I just felt like... I was the one who could do this, needs to. It's strange but I could be just imagining it.

She nodded and held her hand out to take it. I mentally hesitated, but it had to be done.
The wand changed immediately.

"On three, we all go in there." She whispered.
She whispered each number.
"One"
"Two"
"Three"

She blasted the door open and we all came in along, she had the wand pointed at him. Indeed Jackie was seating in a chair as Toffee was standing behind his desk. It seemed like they were talking about something important and like he was losing his patience. And he usually always acts calm which is a different side of him.

With the noise we made and everything they were both surprised, it was written on their faces. Jackie's eyes were later replaced by shocked to a small happiness and worry, worried about what happens next and happy that we came so end this and get out.

He looked at my mom and all of us behind him and chuckled, "Wow, is this what we're doing now? I just wanted my finger, which belongs to me." He spoke. He took a glance at Jackie and we all knew why. She instead looked down.

"Yes Toffee this is what it had come to. I mean in doesn't really look like you need that finger, you've been fine without it. Why do you want it so bad after all?" My mom said with a slight smirk. It was never really like her which is surprising, but I guess she's never been in a situation like this so she has to act cool and stuff.