28

Star's POV:

Right now we have been doing absolutely,

Nothing.

"Mom, why don't we go already?"

We already had the plan of fighting, kinda. We just had to fight and take down the monsters as usual and leave Toffee to where my mom can perform the spell and defeat him. So technically we have everything ready we just need to go into action, we do want to get this done as fast as possible.

"Star, we need to go at the correct time."

"Mom, there is no 'correct' time. You want to get this over with quickly, don't you? We should just go! He won't suspect a thing." I insisted.

"No Star. Listen to me. There is a correct time. I told Jackie to tell him some of the plan of he didn't want to take her back, a believable one that's similar. I told her to tell him we'll attack in a couple of hours. Jackie told me that around sundown they start drifting off to their own things, so we're going to go around late-ish sundown, around that time." She explained.

"What! Why would you do that?"

"Star she had to say something. He wouldn't let her near if she didn't. Plus it's almost sundown. Time is close. We will actually start heading that way now."

???'s POV: (pretty sure you know who though...)

I slammed my fists on my desk.
Everyone was in my office.

"Jackie Lynn Thomas! You said they were going to be here! It's about to be sun down, and rarely anyone goes out during sun down!" I yelled.

I saw her flinch out if the corner of my eye, but I was to mad to care.

"Yes dad! I know what I said! Listen, that was their stupid plan! It's not my fault they didn't show up." She raised her voice.

I sighed to steady myself. "Ok, maybe you understood wrong. Maybe they said tomorrow or something. They know they need to be very prepared for this." I thought outloud, trying to convincing myself and everyone in here.

She sighed, "Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry." She said looking down.

I shook my head. "No it's alright. No matter when it is. We'll be prepared. Now everyone go do what you usually do at this time of day." I said. They all got out of my office, leaving me and my thoughts alone.

Star's POV:

"So um... Why did we teleport to the woods?" I asked my mom while I was picking at twigs in my hair.

"We have to hide until it's time to go into action. Plus we don't know the exact location. Jackie only told me that it was in the middle of the woods. She said that there was a clearing... Aha!" Her eyes widened and she pointed in a direction of,

A clearing with a pretty evil looking building!! 

A very big building.

"Ok so we're here, now what?" Tom asked.

"Now we should go-"

"No Star! Not yet!"

I over exaggerated a sigh.
"Why not mom? Out of all the things I learned when doing things like this was not care. The more you just go for it the more of a surprise it is. If you keep overthinking, you'll get swallowed up by your thoughts and you'll lose your chance! We should just go for it!" I exclaimed, careful for my voice to not get to loud.

She sighed, "Star. You just don't understand. This is very important. It isn't just a hit and run. It's not just 'monster attack'. Toffee will hurt you and will not be sorry. This is to protected Mewni. Our whole kingdom! Our home Star! And we cannot and will not fail! We have to think, but I guess not overthink. But it must all go as planned. We are not going down."

We were all left speechless.

"I-I guess you're right."

"Thank you Star."

We started hearing voices, that captured all our attention.

We turned out heads to the building to see three-eyed-potatoe baby and that crocodile with a human arm guy walking out.

"Star." My mom tilted her head.

That was our cue. They were all distracted minding their own business at this time.

I pointed my wand at the two, closed my eyes and took a deep breath before everything starts. Everything that can change our lives at this moment.

"Cupcake Blast." I whispered. Out of my wand a magical collection of cupcakes came out and striked them making them fall in shock and surprise since they never saw it coming.

"Good job Star." Marco whispered. I turned back to look at him holding two thumbs up, I smiled.

"Good. Now let's go!" My mom urged.

We all ran out from the bushes quickly but quietly, only quiet footsteps were heard.

The door was closed an locked when we tried to open it.

"Great, how are we going to get in now?" Pony head exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Shhh," I shushed. "The monsters!" I whisper-yelled while pointing at them.

They turned to look at them, "Great thinking Star." My mom went over to one of them, and bent down carefully and quietly to get the key. 

She sprinted over to us and quickly opened the door.

"Lets go." She whispered opening the door and holding it as we go inside.

We all got inside and she shut the door behind her.

We're in.

___________