6

~Enjoy

Marco's POV:

"What the?" I groaned as I sat up. I looked over at my phone as it was vibrating and using it's alarm tone.

I turned the alarm off and got out of bed. I got my regular clothes- black jeans, white tee, and my red hoodie- and started to the bathroom.

I did my morning routine- brush teeth, shower, change, and brush my hair- then headed downstairs.

Once I was there I saw it was in silence and empty as usual, since no one was usually at home. My parents at work and Star doing who knows what.

I got some Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds and poured it into a bowl before adding the milk. I sat down and started eating while scrolling through my phone on my social media and got a text from Jackie saying we couldn't go to school together today, which meant I was gonna ride the bus.

While I was eating I heard some quite singing coming downstairs.
Soon Star was coming in, ear buds in her ears where it was so loud even I heard it. She started getting the cereal and the milk then poured in into a bowl, still singing but getting slightly louder. She had a really nice voice...

She seemed to notice I was there, she sat down and was now bobbing her head and foot in rythme of the beat she was listening to while eating.

She finally looked up and saw me and dropped her spoon. She took out one ear bud but kept on in. I took that as the moment to greet her.

"Hi." I greeted, awkwardly, slightly nervous. "Hey." She responded casually.

We ate the rest in silence. At some point she got a text from someone, and once we finished we washed the bowls and grabbed our bags.

"Surprise seeing you here." She broke the silence while we waited for the bus. I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Yeah, I didn't actually rush this morning since I couldn't go with Jackie. She couldn't for some reason.." I explained. She nodded simply in understanding.

"Yo Star!" Someone exclaimed. I saw a figure walking towards. "Aye Janna Banana!" Star exclaimed. Soon the girl came over and they hugged.

"We're meeting Pony after school. Tom? Star questioned. The girl known as Janna nodded. "And Oskar is finally is coming again, we'll see him at school." Janna informed her.

Star laughed, "he couldn't take it up anymore could it?" Star asked in between laughs. "You got that right, it must've been funny though." Janna chuckle.

I was standing there awkwardly, 'How long does this bus take' I thought.

The Janna noticed my presence. "What's he doing here?" She asked Star bluntly. Star looked over at me, seeming to ask my permission to tell Janna. I nodded, she didn't need to ask but it was nice of her.

"His girlfriend couldn't meet meet him today so he's doing bus." She simply explained. Janna nodded at her response.

Then finally the bus came.

We got on. It's actually when I noticed how I haven't been on here for awhile. It almost didn't have seats it only had like three.

Janna and Star looked at each. Star nodded, they seemed to nod a lot, and Janna shrugged.

The started walking to the last seats as I walked behind awkwardly.

Star got into one and Janna went behind that one, and I decided to sit along side with Star.

Janna prompted her elbows on the back of our seat and leaned on it.

She started talking to Star and I and we actually seemed to have a nice and simple conversation. We all talked as if we were friends since forever and nothing happened between us. I actually forgot why we seperated.

Soon we were at the school which was actually quicker than I thought.

We got off laughing at this one cringey joke Janna told.

"Yo chicks!" Someone yelled. Janna and Star's head instantly shot up and started looking at the direction the yelling came from.

When they did a smile formed on their face. They looked at each other and started to run off and I found myself running after them.

The stopped at a rusty car where there was a person sitting on the top.

"Hey Oskar how was jail." Star teased. My head instantly shot up to her and my eyes probably widened. What kind of people is she hanging out with...

"Oh well" he scratched the back of his neck, "it was and experience to remember." Star and Janna burst out laughing. "Are you going back?" Janna laughed out. He rapidly shook his head side to side. "Nope, next time bail me out ASAP." he stated seriously. Janna and Star's laugh died down while I just shifted uncomfortably.

The guy started to look around and his gaze locked with me. I saw him the to look at Star and Janna with his eyebrows raised.

Star waved him off, "Later." He then nodded his head. "Sup." He waved at me, his hair slightly raising from the breeze lifting it where you could see his eyes then coming back down.

"Hello." I replied. Then the bell rang.
"Skipping?" Janna question pointing a finger at Oskar, he nodded and responded with a 'yeah.' Whereas Janna and Star nodded and I raised an eyebrow. "See you later bro!" Star exclaimed walking to the building as I walked beside her. "Later Janna!"

Once we walked into the room I realised... I never went to look for Jackie.

••°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°••

"Hey Marco, didn't see you in the morning?" Jackie stated, but it sounded more like a question, once we met up at the end of school. "Yeah, I got here late." I lied. She seemed so believe it since she just responded, "I can't hang later. Sorry." She told me. "It's fine." I waved her off. I could spend more time with Star and see how it's been going. We could hang out like we used to.

"Tomorrow?' I asked even though I didn't really care, I needed to act like I did. She smiled at me, "Of course." And pecked my cheek.

She walked off to some direction as I walked out of the building.

I instantly looked for Star and saw her by her friends along with about two more people. I walked over to her side. She gave me a confused look, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Let's hang out today."
__________________________

Hope you liked. Vote and comment!!