23

Star's POV:

"You know, we were expecting you all." A deep voice chuckled.

Oh god.

It's him.

"What do you want Toffee?" I crossed my arms. He shook his head and held up his hand. "Don't you already know."
I looked at his finger.

His missing finger.

"And?" I lifted up one of my eyebrow, "I will not give it to you." He chucked and shook his head. "I wasn't asking for it."

I stood firm and said nothing.

"Just hand it over," he snapped his fingers. "And nobody will get hurt."

I saw smoke by his side and once it got cleared off I saw one if the most precious things to me, tied up to a chair.

Marco.

I turned to look behind making sure it's not a clone or something, but he wasn't there.

How did he do that!?!

"Star!" Marco yelled slightly panicked but trying to keep calm. "Don't hand it to him!!"

I looked at Toffee and he had a smirk on his face.

"The finger for the boy."

"Star, No!!"

I slowly opened my star purse, where the finger was.

"Star!!" I ignored Marco's cries and took it out.

"Give me Marco." I said firmly. Toffee laughed evily. He snapped his fingers again.
I turned to look beside me and there was a cloud of smoke. It clears away and there, standing beside me was Marco.

"Star," he said just above a whisper when he turned to look at me.

I looked away and stared at Toffee.

"The finger." He help up his hand waiting for it.

"He's not stupid Butterfly! Now give him what is his!" A stern voice said from behind us.

Suddenly walks appeared trapping all of us, even a ceiling was at the top.

We turned to look behind us and there was someone I would least expect.

"Jackie?" We all gasped. She clicked her find and crossed her arms.

"The one and only."

"What are you doing here?" Marco shrieked.

Jackie laughed the exact same laugh Toffee did.

"That's actually none of your business... But I could tell you. " She looked at Toffee.

"What do you say... Dad." She smirked.

Wait... What!?!

"Dad?!?" We all gasped. She put her hands over her mouth like those rich white girls faking innocence.

"Oops it slipped." She smiled sickly. "But I guess you know now so why need to explain. Give him the finger Butterfly!!" She shouted.

I looked at the both of them.

I can't give it to them.

That would be destroying Mewni.

My kingdom.

And hundreds of homes.

No.

I wasn't going to do it.