14

???'s POV:

"The Butterfly family will pay. Right daddy?" My daughter said in a sweet voice with a small smirk, looking up at me. I gave her a smile, she reminded me of her mother. She looks exactly like her, she even took her human traits. "Of course darling. Everything's falling into place. And you did the most important thing, take the princesses weak spot." I spoke.

She laughed, "Yeah. How knew that because of that, she would forget about magic, turning her inexperienced . How pathetic." She shook her head and crossed her arms, with that exact evil smile I have. She might've took her mother's looks, but her character is all me. 

"And even if she practices she can't beat us, right daddy?" I gave her a nod, "Absolutely right darling."

She put on a smile and smirked.

That's my girl.

Star's POV:

"Star what if using your magic lures that someone after it? You know like your mom said." Marco worried behind me as we walked outside.
I let out a chuckle, "Marco there is no 'what ifs', we most likely are luring them." I stated calmly.

I turned around to see his reaction, which was his normal 'i'm gonna pee my pants.' He is always afraid. I get why, but he needs to lay back a little.

"Then quit using it!" He exclaimed throwing his arms up in the air. I rolled my eyes, "Marco I need to practice, coming or not. I'm going to practice, that way if this someone comes I'll be ready." I informed him.

He softened a little. "I really don't want them to come." He whispered facing down. I sighed, "neither do I."

He looked up at me and took a step forward towards me and cupped my cheek, "I don't want to lose you."

I felt his warm minty breath on my face. We just stayed like that, looking into each other's eyes. I really don't know what's going on but I really like being like this with him.

"Okay let's get training." Glossaryck interrupted. We quickly jumped and seperated and looked down, I felt my cheeks become red and I wanted no one to see that.

"What happened here?" He asked a tad bit of amusement in his voice. I looked up at him once I controlled my cheeks and narrowed my eyes, which he just gave an innocent smile to.

"Okay yesterday you did your spells. Today you will practice the spells on the book. New ones or ones that you have already tried." He explained. I nodded as he got the book.

"Okay first off, Imagination Dance. Wasen't your best one in the start." He smirked. I huffed and glared at him again. He laughed and put the book where I could see it.

I looked at the drawings then began to actually do it.

"Warnicorn Stampede!" I shouted.

Warnicorn's started appearing in the sky running and ready for combat. I looked at them for awhile then help up my wand and watched it suck them up.

"Okay no let's try..." He flipped some pages then pointed at one, "This one."

--------------------------------------------

_______________

"I'll let you go a bit early today. Go do your teenager things with Karate boy and have fun and whatever." Glossaryck closed the book and waved a hand.

"Marco!" Marco shouted. "My name is Marco. Not Karate boy!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, now go!" He waved him off and pointed to the direction of the street. I let out a laugh as Marco huffed.

Honestly we did like five hours of training and it was exhausting since I haven't done magic in a somewhat long time. We started very early so it was still slightly light up out here.

"Let's go get some ice cream. I'm in the mood for strawberry." I told Marco. He turned to me and gave me a smile, "Let me grab my wallet." He started walking inside.

"Yeah I'll grab my purse." And also started my way inside.

We got our things and started to head out, walking of course.

"Are you gonna get you plain ole' vanilla?" I asked as we walked. He seemed to think about it, "Well actually I might go for strawberry this time." I smiled.

Soon we made it there, out walk was quite but we still chatted. We mostly just looked around and pointed stuff out.

We walked in to that one ice cream parlor we went to last time and went to the empty line. It wasn't an empty place it had people seated at tables, but the line had no one at the moment. Luck!

"Hi! What can just get you two?" A employee named Shelby- you could see her name tag- asked. "Chocolate Chip in a cup, one scoop. Please!" I exclaimed happily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marco give me a questionable look. Shelby smiled and scooped it. "Thank you!" I started to lick it. She chucked," You're welcome. Now you, you man?"

"Same as hers except Strawberry. Please." He ordered. She got a cup and scooped it up. Hey that rhymes!

"Thank you." She smiled at him kindly in a 'you're welcome' way.

We walked over to the cash register, first thing we did was get the plastic spoons, open them and stick them in our ice cream.

"That would be three dollars and twenty nine scents." Shelby informed us. Marco handed her three dollars and threw dimes before I could get my wallet from my purse. "Keep the change." She smiled then we turned to go. " Have a good evening. Come back soon!" She gave us a wave. I turned back and waved back then we walked out.

"Marco," I started. He hummed I response as he licked some of the ice cream off his spoon.

"I was gonna pay this time!" I argued. He shrugged, "But them who would be the gentleman." He joked. Well at least at hope he was joking...

"What gentleman Safe Kid?" I teased. He looked at me and pouted, "Don't call me that!"

I laughed then he hummed, "Hey, I thought you were getting Strawberry?" He stated but it came out more as a question. I shrugged, "Changed my mind at last minute." I smiled.

He laughed as we continued eating and walking home. It was darker then it was earlier, but soon again we were home.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Not much happened here, unless you count the top. Mostly a filler, really wanted to update!! I added a bit of a Starco moment there... Interrupted, but you know.

Speaking of the top who do you think it is?

Who's the daughter?

Are they going to attack? If so, when?
🤔🤔

Questions, Questions...

Hope you liked it though, don't forget to vote and comment!!

Till next time!! Bye!