13

~Hope you enjoy

Star's POV:

"What do you plan on doing about... That?" He asked. I simply shrugged in response.

"I can track this bitc- uhh I mean whoever this is and give them a Rainbow fist knuckle sandwich." I cracked my own knuckles loudly. Marco seem to flinch from the sound. Well most likely the sound since I didn't say the word.

Nice save if I say so myself.

"Star, even though your mom said you're strong, you haven't been using magic lately. You need to practice." He stated.

I turned to look at him. "Marco if I practice it means I have to use my magic, and if I use my magic, like mom said. They can track the wand down easier." I explained calmly to him even though I wanted to yell for some reason, probably frustration. I mean I did just start using my magic, start hanging with Marco, and now this happens.

Yippee!!

He seemed to get I was slightly frustrated, "Sorry. I was just commenting."

I shook my head. "No Marco. You're right. I should practice, but... What if they find the wand? I mean if I use it they will. But..." I trailed off. He walked closer to me and out a reassuring hand in my shoulder, "Star if this uhhh whoever it is comes, we'll fight. Together. We have each other. Now and Forever. It would be like the good ole' days." He said with a smile.

I noticed that throughout the little speech his hand went to my cheek from my shoulder, but payed no mind.

"Thank you, Marco." I gave him a smile of my own. I felt all my worries ease at his touch.

We stayed like that for awhile, getting lost in each other's eyes. I leaned into his hand at some point. Until we snapped out of it and backed away.

"Uhh... It's still not really d-dark so do you wanna um start p-practicing." I stammered not looking at him, but at the ground. I felt warmth on my cheeks.

"Uhh s-sure." He stuttered. I glanced at him and saw he also had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

I got my magic spell book from under my bed. Although I haven't used the spell book, I have talked to Glossaryck. He keeps me company when i'm alone and bored.

"Ahh princess," He spoke, rising from the book. He looked behind me and raised a brow, "What is he doing here?" He pointed at Marco. Yes, I have also told him about that.

"Did you hear the call with mom?" I asked first. He shook his head, "No. Now answer my question." He demanded.

I sighed. "Well long story short we made up." He looked at me with a disbelieving look, "I'll explain later." I whispered to him. He nodded in understanding.

"So about your mother's call...?" He trailed off. I widened my eyes, "Oh yeah. She told me she felt something or whatever and said that it bad and stuff and that whoever it is is probably after the wand and blah, blah, blah. And you know me, you know, wanting to track the person down, but using magic would make it easier to be found but I also have to practice." I explained.

He raised his eyebrow again, "But, your pretty powerful, why practice?." He stated. "Well Glossy, I haven't used magic in a long time so..." He sighed. "Alright alright. Use the spells you always used and then we can do new ones tomorrow.

He closed he book and made it float then led us to the backyard.

"Okay. What will I practice with?" I asked Glossaryck. He shook his head, "None of that yet. You haven't used the wand in awhile so I need you to get use to the wand being in your hands with your spells in usage." Be explained. I nodded.

"Now start."

I pointed at... Well nothing technically.

"Super Strawberry Quake Shake!"

I made strawberries appear. I'm starting out easy, okay?

"Crystal Cupcake blast!"

Crystal cupcakes appeared.

"Pile Driver Panda Explosion!"

Panda's came flying out and exploded things.

"Raspberry Panzerfaust!"

"Rainbow Blast!"

"Glowworm Blast!"

"Glitter Whale Battering Ram!"

"Come on Star!" Marco cheered. I put a small smile on my face.

"Super Mega Narwhal Blast!"

"Mega Starfish Tsunami!"

The whole back yard was dranched in water, putting out the fires that were created, even though not many spells were casted.

"Aha! See strong as always. Just needed a warm up. " Glossaryck said.

I laughed, "You were right Gloss. Thank you."

"Good job Star!" Marco said.

"Thanks Marco!"

"Well let's head in now, it's getting dark." Glossaryck informed ready going in with the book and Marco right behind.

I looked up and saw it was indeed getting dark... That was quick.

I pointed my wand at the whole mess.

"Tidy-up Tidal wave!"

I saw as everything got cleaned up and headed one along with the rest.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Another chapter!!

Hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment!

Bye!