5

Enjoy~

Marco's POV:

"Marco! Hunny!" My mom yelled coming in from the kitchen.

"What mom?" I asked rolling my eyes, stopping the game Jackie and I were playing.

"Marco. We haven't been together as a family as much so I was thinking we could have a family game night." She announced. I sighed, "do I have to?" I asked again. She rolled her eyes this time, "of course you're part of the family aren't you?" She said in a statement more than a question.

"Angie, would you like me to go so you could have your family night?" Jackie questioned. "No it's fine-" my mother cut me off. "If you don't mind." She told her.

Jackie got her bag amd stood up. "See you later Marco." She whispered in my ear then giving me a quick peck on my lips. She walked to the door and got her skateboard. "Later Jackie!" I exclaimed with a wave and a dumbstruck smile on my face. She smiled back with a small waved and left.

"I'm gonna go get Star." My mom stated, I didn't even remember she was there... and wait, who's Star again?

My mom went upstairs as my dad walked in the living room.

"Hey son!" He beamed. "Hey Dad." I sighed out. I was usually always with Jackie and my parents always let us be, why couldn't it be like that today...

"Okay so I was thinking we could play a few board games, paint a few things, watch some movies, some Pictionary, some card games...

It's official. My parents are still kids.

I rolled my eyes and then my mom came down with, Star? Oh yeah, I remember her...

"Okay what are we doing first?" I asked. "Okay first we'll play card games, we're saving the best for last!" She replied.

"Wait, what card game?" Star questioned. "We're playing Poker! Get your money, we're making this game interesting!" My dad responded.

*

*

After like half an hour playing, guess who was winning...

"GIVE ME MORE MONEY!" Star exclaimed grabbing the money from the center.

"Star how do you keep winning?" My mom asked surprised. Star just grinned, "Luck."

"Okay well if you're gonna keep winning and I keep losing, I will have no more money, so let's move on." My mom said.

"Okay painting is next. Marco and Star you guys paint them we will judge. Then we will paint and you to judge." My dad explained.

He loves to paint so i'm guessing he's the one that chose this.

Star and I looked at each other.
"Let's do this."

We painted some place outside. We added a waterfall, a lake, with some flowers, and Star added some woodland creatures and let me tell ya, they looked so good that they seemed real.

"Wow" my parents gasped out once we showed them. "This looks marvelous." My dad stated. "Breathtaking, it's a ten!" My mom squealed.

"YES!" Star and I turned to face each other and high-fived.

"Our turn!" My parents yelled together.

They started working on there painting as Star and I sat on the couch.

"So who's it been?" I asked starting small talk to break the tension. "Good, you?" She answered. "Good"

We started talking about some random things while my parents finished up.

"And done."

We turned to look at my parents drawing.

It was Star and I sitting on the couch talking like we were just now.

"Wow. You guys did an amazing job! Definitely a ten." Star said while I agreed, "yeah it looks great and real"

"Okay now Pictionary!" My mom exclaimed.

*

*

*
"Okay i'm done. I am not playing this game anymore."

Instead of drawings we were acting it out, my mom said it would be more...

I'm gonna say it, I know it's not really a word but, funner.

We laughed as Star pouted. "Okay shut up. Next thing. " She said sitting herself on the couch. My mom shook her head and continued laughing.

"Okay now let's watch some movies and relax, but first the food.

We all got up to the kitchen and got food and drinks then sat on the couch.

"Okay we're watching Disney movies like it or not cuz I like these movies." My mom stated. I rolled my eyes as Star laughed. I haven't heard her laugh until tonight and honestly I missed it, I miss her.

'Zootopia' showed up on the screen.

##########

After watching that and 'The Emoji Movie' my mom stood up and clapped her hands. "Okay now get up a day we're teaming up. Teens together and the married couple together. And start building a fort." She told us.

We did as told and grabbed all the pillows, sheets, blankets, and even stuff like chairs to hold up the tent.

"Okay take these." My mom handed us some Nerf guns. I looked at her confused, "since when do we have Nerf guns?" She looked at me and smiled, "since today."

Star and I went to our hide out as my partner also did so.

"Okay, what's the plan?" We asked at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Well safe kid are you willing to go with the flow and just start shooting." She teased. "Don't call me that!" I exclaimed playfully, "and don't you think that would get us out first?" I questioned. She shook her head side to side, "are you willing to take the risk though?" She asked. I thought about it and slightly nodded.

"Okay on three we shoot." She instructed. She looked through a peep whole. "Three!" She whispered.

We stood up and I saw my parents already standing up and we started shooting.

My parents tried dodging them but there was one after another, so they were obviously out.

"Okay kids" my mom started with her laughter dying down. "Go to bed, we'll clean this tomorrow. It's late so good night." My mom said to us. "Good night Star and Marco!" My dad exclaimed with a wave. "Night dad" I waved back. "Night Mr. and Mrs. D." Star yelled back with a wave.

"Now what time is it?" She mumbled waking towards the kitchen, I followed to also figure it out.

"D*mn" she murmured. I turned to look at her with wide eyes, but she was still simply looking at her phone. She probably thinks I didn't hear her.

"It's almost two in the morning." She said facing me. "Wow" I breathed out surprised.

I broke eye-contact and opened the fridge for a water. "You want one?" I asked her. "Please"

I handed her a water and closed the fridge and started drinking as so did she.

"Well i'm heading to bed." she blurted out. "Yeah me too."

We walked upstairs to our rooms.

"Good night." I said to her once we were at the top of the stairs. "Good night." She replied facing me.

We stood there for a second but then she headed to her room.

I went to the bathroom and did my business along with brushing my teeth.

I opened the door and got out to the bathroom. Then walked to my room.

I changed to my pj's and got into bed and laid there, staring at the ceiling for awhile.

Today I realized, I missed Star. My best friend.
_____________________

Hope you enjoyed!! Remember to vote and comment if you did.