9

One more chapter till the double digit!!

~Enjoy

Marco's POV:

"Star explain every. Single. Thing. No lies. Absolutely everything. Nothing hidden." I screamed at her once we got to the house.

She looked around, chewing her gum, then looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Why should I though. Nothing's happening. And even if it was you wouldn't care." She shrugged.

I was mad but tried to control it. I know somethings up. I wanna help her, that's step one to becoming her friend. To help her.

I took a deep breath in then let it out. "Listen Star, please just tell me." I pleaded calmly.

She eyed me through her eyebrows and blew a bubble. She seemed hesitant.

"Please" I practically begged. She sighed, "I- I don't know Marco." She looked down. I stepped forward, closer to her. With my pointer and middle finger, I lifted her chin so we were making eye contact.

She looks at me with her blue entrancing orbs that anybody could lose them self in.

"Please Star. I promise you can trust me." I emphasized 'promise' remembering the last promise I made.

She kept looking at me, as if searching my eyes. "Can I Marco. Do you actually promise that. Will you keep it." She said put didn't step back from close distance, keeping eye-contact.

I was a little taken about, but understood what made her say that, I was asking for it.

I sighed and went to go sit on the couch. I put my head in my hands.
"Star, I'm really really sorry. About everything. I wanna be how we were again. I should've never broken the promise. I miss you, I really do. I accept it." I admitted. All though I wasen't looking at her, I could feel her gaze on me. I heard her sigh then sit next to me.

"Marco, honestly I don't know what's going on." She confessed. I looked up at her to see her looking strait ahead of her, looking at nothing specifically.

"It's just- ugh!" She exclaimed leaning back in the couch running her hands through her hair than tugging on it, than letting it loose and letting her arms fall to her lap.

"It's just... Kinda weird to explain." She fidgeted with her hands looking down at them.

"Can you at least try?" I pondered. She looked at me and sighed, "Well Marco, you want to know everything. I'm gonna try to give you everything." She stated determination slightly in her voice but still shaky. I slightly smiled.

She closed her eyes and took a breath, "Well when you got with Jackie you were barely with me. I was gonna sit and cry over it. So I called some friends. Well you know how Janna is. How she's always in trouble, we became friends with Oskar, who has a record. Turns out Ferguson and Alfonzo are also like this, less bad but you know. Tom and Pony joined along, got well. Tom's dating Janna. Off topic though. Well point is i'm turning into them, you know?" She explained.

The story was a bit confusing to be honest, but I understood her... Somewhat.

"So you understand.?" She questioned. I looked at her, "Yeah," I scratched the back of my neck. "Well I know what you mean. They're bad influences." I stated. She slightly nodded, "they aren't that bad though." She defended.

"Well Star do you like the way you are now... or how you use to be?" I asked. She shrugged, "I don't know actually. I feel free like this. But I also do miss the old me. I just find it hard to change back to something than change to something." She explained. "And I kinda got use to this life. It's a daily thing. Even if I change back I'll always have this part of me. You use to be the one to hold me back from all the sh,it i've been doing and when you were gone and I started hanging with those people. I just let my inner self flow." She concluded. I flinched when she cussed, i'm just not even use to hearing them, less from her, and she just seems to say them like they're regular words.

I honestly didn't know what to say, but came up with something. "What would you say of I helped you go back to your old self?" I suggested. She stared at me for a second, then shrugged. She also does that a lot.

"I mean you could try. I wouldn't care. But don't you have a girlfriend to tend to?" She asked me. I thought about it and smiled.

"I could complete my promise. Make time for my best friend and her." I simply stated.

She smiled, "Are you sure Marco?" I chuckled, "Positive."

"Okay then." I instantly hugged her. I don't know why, but I got the need to hug her. She seemed a bit shocked but then hugged back.

We broke the hug, I looked her in the eye. "I'm gonna try to make this whole week for us. Jackie should understand. I'm hanging out with you tomorrow for certain though. No matter what." I affirmed. She slightly giggled.

"Okay okay wild man. Of you say so, we can give it a shot."

There's the old Star. With the nicknames.

"Well it's still slightly early. Let's do shi- crap to pass time."

She gave me an innocent smile whole batting her eye lashes. She saved it.

I shook my head and laughed, "Nice save and yeah I totally agree."

She beamed up, "oh what to do, what to do." She tapped her pointer finger on her chin in a pondering way.

Step one: complete.

🐇🐩🐇🐩🐇🐩🐇🐩🐇🐩

Hopefully you liked this.

She did have a bit more explaining to do than most would have thought didn't she. 🤔

I also thought I should let you know that once I finish one of my books I will be writing another Starco fanfic and also be adding a character so stay in tuned. I MIGHT say what it's about in the next chappie, but that's a might.

Well don't forget to vote and comment. Bye!!