7

~Enjoy

Star's POV:

"Let's hang out today"

What. The. Hęll.

I nervously laughed as he just stood there smiling as if this was normal, holding  his backpack straps innocently.

"Well we're busy. We'll leave you two to hang out." Janna broke the silence with a slight smirk. "Come on guys let's go." She pushed them away.

That son of a b!tch.

I turned my attention back to Marco and smiled. "Sure, why not?"

This was gonna be a big mistake wasen't it? Oh well. Must take some risks, right?

Right? 

He kept that big smile on his face, showing off his white pearly teeth. I'm surprised his face didn't hurt... Or break.

"So where do you plan on going?" I asked him. He shrugged, "What do you usually do with your friends?"

Vandalize, trespass, Janna, Oskar and maybe even Ponyhead steal as we watch for entertainment, other stuff.

Wait how has Janna never gone to Jail?

I shook the thought away. "Um nothing that you'd be interested in." I answered. "What are you interested in doing?" I asked this time. He seem to think, "What about the stuff we used to do?" He questioned slightly excited for some reason. I awkwardly laughed, "Marco, sorry to disappoint you but i've changed. I don't do the childish shi- stuff we used to do." I explained to him, covering up my mistake knowing he wouldn't like it.

He looked at me in a confused way. "What do you mean?" I chuckled, "Nevermind that, let's head to this diner I know. I'm hungry." I changed the subject. He smiled again, "Good idea, me too." He replied.

We headed to The Griller, where me and my crew usually go.

When we walked in Marco instant looked around as I grabbed him from his wrist the whole way and lead him to a booth. Him sitting across from me.

"Hi i'm Mindy I will be your waitress today," She introduced handing us the menus, "Now what would you like to drink?" She asked.

"Lemonade." Marco and I both answered in unison. We looked at each other and smiled. "I will be right back with that." Mindy said and left.

We looked over the menus, Well Marco did I already knew what I was gonna get. Once I saw him put his menu down, I asked him, "What're you getting?" He took a sip of his drink. "A KV Burger with a side of onion rings." He answered, then he nodded at me. "What about you?" I smiled as I answered, "Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger with fries."

A minute later Mindy came and we told her our orders then she dismissed herself saying, 'okay, it'll be done it ten.'

"So do you come here often?" Marco asked making a conversation. I took a drink of my Lemonade and nodded, "about everyday actually." I stated. He seemed kinda shocked, "Wow, you must really like it here then." I nodded again, "It didn't open long ago, three months actually. I came here for two months." I informed.

"I've never noticed this place." He stated. I nodded, even though I wanted to say, 'of course you haven't you've been to busy making out with Jackie to notice anything.'

"So," I started, "what have you been doing?" He shrugged, "just hanging out with Jackie most days. Nothing really, well nothing different." I nodded. "What about you?"

I shrugged this time, "nothing much. Just hanging with the friends." He nodded, "What kind of stuff?" He asked curiously, why was he so curious?

"Uhh, just some... Stuff." I answered unsurely. He looked at me suspiciously, "what kind of 'stuff'" he asked adding air quotes. "Hey.... Hey look the food!" I exclaimed pointing my finger to the way the waitress was coming. He looked over and sure enough she came with our food.

"Enjoy!" She beamed and left us to eat.

We started eating in one of those silences. You know, not comfortable but not awkward.

I looked over and saw him dipping his onion in ranch than eat it.

Mission: must steal onion ring.

I looked over at the onion ring then him.

Ninja transformation!

I quickly got one and dipped it in ranch that stuffed it in my mouth. He kept looking at his plate then turned to look at me slowly. Then everything comprehended in his mind.

"Hey that was mine!" He whined. I smirked, "Key word! Was." He pouted with a huff which made me laugh and soon he joined in.

"You owe me a fry." He reached to get one but I slapped his hand away. "No, I pick." I stated. I looked for a decent sized one then handed it to him. He looked at the fry then at me.

"This is a small fry." He stated. I shrugged at least I gave you one, and it is decent sized." I told him.

He looked at me then the fry, then stuffed it in his face as I shook my head but chucked.

We continued eating and playing around then headed to pay, but left a tip at the table for the waitress.

"That will be $12. 41." The guy stated.

"Here i'll pay." Marco took out his wallet handing the guy a twenty.

It's not like I was gonna pay...

Marco got his change but before we walked out the waitress walked by,

"You guys makes lovely couple."

I blushed as I took a peek Marco and he also had a pink tint on his cheek.

"We- we're not a couple." I told her. She laughed. "If you say so..." Then she walked away.

We walked out of the diner, then looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I don't know why we're laughing." I gasped. "Neither do I." We continued laughing then calmed down. "Now what?" I wondered. "Well we could have a movie night?" Marco suggested with a smile. I smiled back, "let's roll!"

***

We made it to the house. We separated as Marco went to the living room to pick a movie and I went to get a snack for myself. Marco did the want one since we just ate, but I was craving some Skittles so I got five packs that I had hidden. Hehehe

"What movie?" Marco hollered. I thought about it. "Comedy!" I yelled back as I got two soda cans from the fridge then headed to the living room where Marco was already putting a disk.

"What we watchin'?" I asked him. He smirked, "You'll see."

"Oooo it's Daddy's home two!" I said once I read the title on the screen.

"Yep. Now let's watch random movies all day!" Marco exclaimed as it started. I laughed.

It's been a good day...

🐨🙉🐨🙉🐨🙉🐨🙉🐨🙉🐨

Hope you liked!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!