2

Marco's POV:

Jackie and I were laughing about some random stuff we did on our way to my house from our exhausting day since it was getting dark, we did this almost every single day and I never get tired of being with her.

We have been dating for almost two months and trust me, it has been the best two months of my life.

I had the girl of my dreams, we are all healthy and happy, and I have the best family.

But I somehow still felt emptiness in my life but I don't know why so I just shake off the feeling.

I took out my key once we got to my house and opened the door, we were welcomed by darkness, emptiness, and a cold house.

I turned the lights on and went to the kitchen for the snacks as Jackie got the living room ready for our movie night.

"What movie tonight babe?" She hollered, I always feel myself melt when she calls me that. I thought about it but made my life easier by letting her pick. "You pick." I hollered back. I heard shuffling from the living room knowing she was looking for something to watch.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and got a few other snacks along with bottled sodas and put it on the coffee table.

Ding!

I opened the microwave and opened the bag then poured it into a bowl.

I walked into the living room again and saw Jackie already sitting on the couch with a blanket laid out over her.

I lifted the blanket and sat down putting the popcorn between us as she cuddled into me.

I looked at the screen and saw she put on one of her favorite movies called Up. At first when she told me this was one of her favorite movies I didn't believe her because I thought she was on of those cool girls that are like 'I like horror and comedy movies almost anything but cartoons' type, but she proved me wrong.

At certain parts we would laugh and react to other parts different ways. Like when the old guys wife died we would be sad and so on.

Since we were still wide awake we decided to put on a different movie and decided on The Parent Trap.

Star's POV:

"Okay guys I better be heading home." I stated. "Yeah we'll be heading back too." Tom said.

Yeah he and Ponyhead joined throughout the day as usual. Tom and I get along alot more now and he is now dating Janna.

I shipped them since they met and it happened!!

"Bye." we all said to each other while Tom and Janna pecked each other lips. Tom and Ponyhead cut the air to get where they have to be while Janna, Oskar, and I went back to each other's homes.

Janna and I walked half way together since she lives somewhat close to the Diaz Residence.

"Hey Star, remember if you need me I only a call away." she said with a smile. She's like the only one that knows how I've been mourning since Marco got a girlfriend. I mean who wouldn't, your best friend that knows everything about you and you him suddenly leaves for a girl that barely noticed him.

It's so frustrating.

"Thank you Janna, really thanks for everything." I said to her then hugged her. She was the first one to be with me, she was my rock and still is since Marco left me. She's been the best friend I needed.

We broke the hug and parted and right when I was outside the door about to go in, when I suddenly heard laughter. I went to a window and looked through a slight crack and saw the 'perfect couple's sitting on the couch doing their daily movie night.