17

Marco's POV:

"Jackie," I panted as I caught up to her.

"What?" She asked once she turned to look at me.

We were still shopping. Turns out saying, 'lets walk around' to her means 'let's look at stores.' and what sucks is that I have to carry everything as we walked, and she gets a lot of things. Trust me.
I was carrying about ten bags in each of my arms and had to pay everything.

"Don't you think we should start heading home? It's getting late and to dark to be out." I stated. She turned her head to look at the sky. It truly was getting late and the sun was already going down.

She hummed and turned back to look at me, "Yeah. I guess you're right. Let's go to my house so you can leave everything." She told me. I nodded and sighed in relief that she agreed, but that means I have to carry everything to her house. Which is far away.

We turned around and started walking beside each other.

~~~

"Well, thanks baby." She pecked my lips. "See you tomorrow." She gave me a smile and shut the door.

I felt relieved that I had those bags off my arms, but now my arms were numb, which sucked.

I started making my way to my own house, which wasn't too far thankfully. I was going to get my phone out of my back pocket so see the time, but my arms were just to numb then they would get tingly and that doesn't feel good.

I walked and walked and saw my house get closer. I started speeding up my pace and soon I was on my porch.

I brought up my hand- that wasen't numb anymore- and twisted the door knob, which was unlocked.

"Star!" I yelled as I closed the door.
"What?" I heard her say from the living room. I turned and saw her seated on the couch with a popcorn bowl beside her.

"You didn't lock the door." I told her and walked to the kitchen for a soda. I opened the fridge and got the can, closed the fridge and popped open the can, then walked into the living room and sat down beside her.

I saw her shrug from the corner of my eye, she didn't turn to look at me she was watching a show i've never seen. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.

"I just got here." She responded. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at her. "Where were you?" I questioned. "With my friends. Oh and also," she turned her legs to where she was facing me and placed them where they were criss-crossed.
"I'm going to be busy Friday." She said.
I became interested, "Where?" I asked.

"To a party." She informed me. I widened my eyes, "To a party?" I repeated. She nodded in response.

"Why?" I asked. She looked at the TV screen again. "Because it's by the best party planner, I love parties, and... Well actually that's it." She shrugged.
"You wanna come with?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

I thought about it. Now that I remember Jackie is also busy of Friday for some unknown reason and when Star leaves i'll be left alone. Not that I care about being alone.
But someone has to take care of her, right? Just in case...

"You don't have to, it's just a ques-" She started saying, I guess she saw the indecisive expression on my face. I cut her off before she could finish though.

"Uhh no it's fine... I'll go." I accepted her offer. She gave me a smile, "Cool." She replied, "We might have to get you some clothes though, Can't wait!" She said excitedly.

I pouted, "Clothes, what's wrong with my clothes?" I asked, looking down at my regular black jeans, white t-shirt, and red hoodie.

"No, nothings wrong with your clothes." She shook her hand, "You just need party clothes."

Oh dear god.

|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|

Sucky chapter, sorry.

Not much to say so, buh-bye!

(Next part will be better in my opinion, hopefully)