8

~ Enjoy

Star's POV:

I woke up to a door closing, once again.

Of course he left and forgot about all the fun we did yesterday. He didn't have his girlfriend yesterday, he just needed some distraction to not be bored.

Some friends he is. Well ex-friend. We are still not friends.

I got up five minutes earlier that usual since I was already up I was just gonna start the day.

I did my morning routine- which you all should know by now- changed to some ripped jeans and a white tee shirt that says 'Lil Savage' in big bold gold-colored letters and put my hair in a high ponytail, got my phone, and walked downstairs.

I grabbed an apple, and my bag before leaving since their was nothing much to do. Right when I walked outside Janna was already standing in our usual spot.

"What're you doing here so early?" I asked while walking towards her. She smirked, "Well I needed to see how it went with you and you know who."

I rolled my eyes. "All we did was go eat at the diner, than watch movies the rest of the day, until we had to eat dinner, then we just talked a bit about random topics before going to bed." I replied to her with a shrug. "So it went well?" She questioned bit it came out more as a statement. "Well yeah," I answered "but look. It was only some day thing. He's out with his girlfriend, early as usual. Didn't even say bye, so minus well forget about it." I waved it off, playing it cool. She sighed and slightly nodded her head, "If you say so." I looked at her. "I do say so myself, and then the bus came.

Once we got on I changed the subject,"So you left me yesterday." I teased, she chuckled, "It seemed very much needed. No need to thank me." I laughed, "As if I would." She smirked again, "Prepare for your friends. They will probably ask you many things about your 'hang out'. " She informed with air quotes at the end. I pouted as I thought about it, then furrowed my  eyebrows, "why the air quotes?" I wondered, she shrugged, "Seem needed."

Marco's POV:

I had to wake up early today and meet my girlfriend as any other day.

I did want to walk with Star and probably even hang out with her again. At least say bye to her, but I couldn't just wake her up and leave. But I did slightly open her door, take a peek, and whisper a bye to her then closed her door lightly, then head out.

I'm not weird.

I wanna bring our friendship together again. But I just don't know how.

I didn't and will never forget about our time yesterday. I haven't been with her ever since I dated Jackie. What sucks is that I even remembered I made a promise with her about not leaving each other no matter what happened. And I broke it. 

I liked spending time with her and I did like it. I missed it. We always had fun. But what sucked is that she said she changed, more than I thought. I mean I did find out she... Cussed. But does she do more?

I was curious yesterday, I know. But I needed to find out what kind of people she hangs out with and how much of her has changed. Mostly what has changed for the worst.

"So Marco miss me yesterday?" Jackie smiled as she hopped off her skateboard as we arrived at the school, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I gave her a smile, a fake one. "Yeah didn't know what to do." She giggled, "Try not to miss me to much babe." I chuckled even though her words didn't have affect on me today, honestly I wasn't even paying close attention to her. I just didn't seem to care at all today. Doing the most likely same things as usual. It gets boring.

Star and I would always go on adventures. She would always like casual stuff too. Unlike Jackie who would rather eat at fancy rich-lookin restaurants, not that I would take her there anyways, and then like to ride her skateboard all day. It would be a miracle of she would like to do something different and she never seems to get bored of it.

Thinking about it I wanted- no needed to hang out with Star. I needed to mend our friendship. I was gonna do that today and hang out with her as much as possible.

I was gonna lie to Jackie today.

Then the bell rang as I got to class. I didn't even notice when Jackie and I parted.

****

****

I looked everywhere by the time school was over, but Star was no where.

"Hey Marco come let's go ride!" Jackie exclaimed tugging my arm to where my bike was so we could ride. Like every. Single. Day.

I lowly sighed so she wouldn't hear and got my bike as she hopped on her skateboard. We put our protection gear on a started riding.

Today she decided to go deep into the city. Not that it's bad, it's just different.

We rode threw the areas until I saw some group under a bridge.

I squinted my eyes to get a closer look since it was kinda hard and hidden to see, and saw long bright blonde hair that seemed familiar. Really familiar. There were also some more people. They seemed recognizible just not familiar. Since it all seemed kinda familiar I decided to check it out.

"Hey Jackie!" I hollered. She turned back and stopped, scrunching her face up in confusion. "Yeah Marco?"

I internally sighed. "I have to go back home now." I stated. She nodded, "I'll stay and skate. See you later." She waved and got ready to go again. "Bye!" I responded as she skated away.

I rode over and once I was close enough, I left my bike and started walking towards them, and who I saw.

"Star?" I questioned. The blonde turned around slowly along with the rest of the people there.

"Marco!'she gasped surprised.

"What're you doing here?" I went start to the point. I liked her over closer and saw she had a spray can on her hand, yellow to be exact, and paint on her clothes. I looked behind her there was a perfectly well drawn half-a-star i've seen somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it.

She wiped off some sweat on her forehead she had with an old rag, "Uhhhhh," She started nervously, but we heard some sirens and saw some light headed our direction.

"Run!" A red head boy whisper-yelled. Star instantly ran toward me and took my hand before dragging me to hide with the rest.

"More graffiti," an officer stated. "Who are these gosh dang kids." The other one mumbled.

I was probably shaking with panick and wanting to scream. Star put her finger over her lips in a 'shh' way.

She put her hand on mine in a reassuring way that seemed to strangely calm me down.

"Let's just go, see if we see more stuff out there." The first officer said as the other nodded his head and agreement. "These kids sure got imagination and art skills."

Star's friends all looked at each other and smiled, seeming to want to laugh, but held it in.

Then we heard the car drive off.

They instantly stood up and laughed ask as still sitting there, still scared out of my mind.

"Yo chill Diaz. It's fine now." Star said pulling me up recovering from her laughter. I stared at her shocked.

"Star you are so explaining all this at home, so let's go. The sooner the better!" I bellowed. She seemed shocked with the outburst along with the others, but quickly recomposed herself and shrugged, chewed her gum and answered with an 'okay.' cooley.

She has a lot of explaining to do...

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

Well, Star has some deep explaining to do...

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment! It would be nice.

Love all you readers!! Bye!