19

Star's POV:

We headed back to the talking boys we left on the dance floor.

"Hey! Here they come!" We heard Tom yell and then gesture to us. We walked closer and headed right beside them, "Yep! Right here!" I answered. 

I saw Tom and Oskar's gaze go to the girls beside me. They furrowed their eyes with a questionable look on their face. I guess they knew what we were talking about.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Janna nod to them answering whatever question they had.

I looked around the place and smiled. She wasen't here. Yet.

"Let's continue dancing shall we." I suggested. We all smiled and continued to dance a little.

"Okay okay, enough dancing for now. Let's go play pool." Tom said. We headed over to the pool table. There were about ten and there were only like two available. These people sure are rich.

"Who's first?" Janna questioned. We all looked around at each other.

"Pony and Star!" They shouted.
We both turned to look at each other and both smirked.

"Ready Butterfly?"

"To win, yes."

We are all very competitive.

We got the sticks and started to play.

"See. I'm the champion here." I bragged to them once we all went against each other a couple times.

"Yeah, yeah, so what." Pony mumbled. I held in a laugh because of how they were acting. "Okay guys. Let's go sit down and get drinks." I requested. They all nodded and mumbled 'yeahs." and we headed over.

Marco's POV:

We all heard to what i'm going to call a mini bar and sat down.

"Five tequilas and-" Star turned to look at me.
"Water?" She asked me. I nodded.
"And a water."

The bartender nodded and went to get the drinks.

"So, are Ferguson and Alfonzo still trying to get a date?" I asked. They chucked, "Yeah they always do." Tom responded.
The bartender came over and gave us our drinks and then went to other customers that sat down.

"How long has it been?" I asked. Star opened her purse and took out. "Almost two hours." She replied. I almost choked on my water, "That long!" I gasped. She nodded and laughed. "Yeah, that long."

"So what are we gonna do?" Star questioned. "Play truth or dare, duh. It's almost time." Oskar answered. Star groaned, "I'm not playing this time. Marco and I can watch from afar on a couch or something."
Oskar shrugged, "Suit yourself."

We sat there for awhile until we heard someone yell, "Truth or Dare!"
Oskar, Tom, Janna, and Ponyhead got up. "Laters." They all said. Star and I waved and saw them walk off.

"So, what truth or dare?" I asked her. She sighed, "It's technically truth or dare, just that the things they ask you or you have to do is off limits. Well for you. Let's just say, they're things that'll get you in trouble." She explained. I nodded. We looked Dover to where the circle was and there were actually a lot of people. I even saw Ferguson, but not Alfonzo. He probably doesn't play.

"So what should we do in the mean time?" I asked which Star just shrugged to. "Don't know, I mean there isn't much to do now that I think about it." She responded.

We were seated there for awhile until Star grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from there.

"Star where are we going?" I asked her as she dragged me somewhere. "Uhh just somewhere." She replied nervously.

"Okay guys let's start!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Way to familiar.

"Wait Star who was that?" I questioned. She kept dragging me, "Who? I didn't hear anyone." She nervously laughed. I pulled myself from her grasp and headed to where I heard the voice, which was at the Truth or Dare circle.

As I got closer I saw a couple standing up getting ready to play. That's when I recognized both of them. One more than the other.

"J-jackie?"

______________

---------------------------

Hopefully you liked this!

Tomorrow (August 7th) is my seven- month-anniversary on Wattpad!!

Till next time, love you all, bye!!