26

Marco's POV:

"And you really think he'll believe that?" I questioned very confused. Moon shook her head, "Of course not. He's very smart. But it would distract him for an amount of time as we get ready to defeat him. But Jackie," She turned to look at her. "This is if you would agree. It is very dangerous." Moon spoke sternly to her.

"Yeah I agree with this. I just... Want to see him gone. He's never been a good father, and he has caused to much trouble. It's for the best." She answered.

If you listened closely to the tone in ber voice and could see her face. You would see that she looked afraid, and sad. But it's very understandable. He is her father and this- like Moon said- is a big risk.

Moon smiled at her with a now soft expression.

"Thank you Jackie. You play a big role in this and it means a lot to us." Moon thanked.

"Okay, so to summarize a bit. We're going to send Jackie to Toffee to act as if everything she said are lies and while he's busy dealing with her we start with the butt kicking and stuff?" Star explained with a voice of question.

"Yes Star. Kind of like that..." Moon responded trailing off.

"Okay," Tom spoke up. "So first the plan. So we'll be ready to defeat this guy."

"If we defeat him." Pony spoke up.

We all turned to look at her.

"Oh uh, not that we won't. Right? Ha ha." She added nervously.
We looked at her for another minute than went back to starting a plan.

"Okay so when Jackie's gets there they probably will start arguing and as they argue we sneak in. Until the cue I will give, Pony you shoot him with your horn to surprise him in a way- the monsters he has will also have to be taken down, but they're not that good anyways so it won't be too hard- so as you surprise him he would probably fall back. Then Tom would trp him in a circle of fire. And that's when the wand comes in..." She gestured at the wand, looking at it while Star was playing with in her hands.

"I will have to preform a special spell with it to kill him, and make him go for good." She ended.

"What? You? Why you! It's my wand!" Star shouted. We all turned to look at her.

"Star, I shall perform it because it's dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt. So don't argue with me!" Moon shouted back.

Star huffed but didn't say anything after.

"Okay, that sounds like a pretty good plan." I spoke. "But what will I do exactly?" I questioned.

Moon sighed, "Okay Marco you and Star will help out whenever you see someone of us need help. We're clearly just everyone helping out everyone." She instructed. I nodded in response.

"Sounds good. So when does the action start?" Tom said.

"Well, it needs to be as soon as possible. Jackie, are you okay with going now and starting the mission?" Moon asked. Jackie nodded, "Sooner, the better."

"Okay good, let's all go to the throne room." Moon said.

We all got out of the small room and headed to the throne room downstairs.

"Jackie you may have a clue where your father is correct?" Moon asked.
Jackie shook her head up and down. "Yes, there are these woods in the far south of Mewni it actually isn't to far from here. There in the middle there is a clearing and that is where he hides. Not exactly far in the bag, and not to close to be spotted. Just the middle. Once you're there you'll see." She explained.

Moon shook her head, "Perfect. Now this is a very big thing. He has been the biggest threat out there now here on Mewni. We must all be careful no matter what we are doing, always have your eyes open. Be clever and outsmart him. Now we must be ready for everything. Okay?" She explained.

"Okay," We all said simultaneously and nodded our heads.

"Star, could you cut a portal for Jackie with your scissors please?" She made it sound like a question but it was a demand. "Yeah, totally." Star responded she took out her scissors and cut into the air.

"You know where your going." She gestured towards the portal at Jackie with a small sad smile. Jackie stepped closer to the portal ready to walk out I could see her smile back at Star sadly. Jackie turned to look at us before stepping through.

"Later you guys. Be careful." Then turned to look at Star. Star reached out for her and gave her a hug which she gave back.

They whispered  in each others ear, probably a 'be careful' for what we were all about to do.

They let go of each other than Jackie faced the portal.

And stepped through.

Than then the portal closed.

~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~~

Long time no see you guys!!

Omg I feel like I haven't updated In forever..  probably because I haven't.

Perdón hehe

Well, i'll see ya'll in the next part. Hopefully I'll update that sooner.

Vote
Comment

Laters!!

(Sorry for typos)