19 ~ Daxamite Duel

As they were walking home from school, their suits were in their bags, and they finished class. Mon el couldn't take the silence.

"Hey, I cannot believe you sided with that fast - talking, nefarious twerp." He followed her as she started walking faster down the sidewalk.

"I did not side with him." She disagreed.

"You sent me away so you could have private time with your stalker."

She stopped walking in front of him. "I sent you away so that he didn't snap you off to Siberia, and plus, you were being out of control." She stated and started walking away again.

"Oh.. I'm sorry that I was busy, uh, defending your honor." He protested still standing where they stopped.

Kara quickly turned around and slowly started walking back. "Oh, I am not some sort of damsel in distress. And I can defend myself, and more importantly, I told you I was handling it." She walked up to his face. She started walking away again, him not moving from his place.

"Well, Kara, sometimes your not a good judge of what you can handle. So." He started and claps his hands. "There it is." He used hand gestures.

"Really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes." He answered flatly.

"Is that why you didn't tell me that the secret to getting Mxy off Earth was to get him to say his name backwards, because you didn't think I could handle it?" She threw back at him.

"No, I didn't tell you that because it never works! Cause first of all, it's hard enough to say it forward, and second of all, that guy is a motor - mouth, but he's not stupid." He corrected.

"You should've told me." Kara walked back up to him.

She started walking away again, this time he ran after her. "You are so hard on me Kara. Okay, but why not him? I mean that guy he conjured, hey hey." He said trying to get her attention.

"What?" She turned around.

"He conjured up a supervillain and set it loose on Midvale. Give you give him an earful? No.. no, no, no. Because Mxy snaps his fingers, and there's flowers in your house. And he snaps his fingers, are you're in Vera Wang..."

Kara chuckled in realization. "Oh, my God." She said.

"What?" He asked annoyed and clueless.

"You're jealous." She laughed.

"I'm... That is ridiculous." He scoffed.

"Oh is it?"

"You know what Kara? I knew that you were a little full of yourself, like a little bit..."

"Full of myself?" She took in offense.

"But this is like, off the charts."

"Are you kidding me?" She gushed.

"I'm not jealous. Okay? I'm angry, because you have an unfair double standard." He insisted.

"Yeah, you're right, I don't hold you and Mxy to the same standard, because I expect bad behavior from him, but from you, I expect much better." She stood on her tippy toes and I'm his face.

"Oh. No, no, no..." He shook his head.

"What?!" She exclaimed as she started walking away. She stopped and Mon el ran in front of her.

"You do not get to turn this around on me. Because I am the one in this situation, at this moment..." He began. A girl walked past them. "Good to see you Dana." He waved to her.