14 ~ Happy your Happy

Hey there. I bet, 80% of you are gonna skip past this. Anyway, this is a pretty long chapter, well... Longer than my other chapters. Sorry about all the scenes from the show loaded into one chapter. I mean, it's only 3... Hey if this is how long 3 scenes are... I wonder how long the scripts are? Nevermind. Hope you enjoy the chapter! A vote never hurt anyone.
_________________________________________

They stood in the doorway for a while just hugging. Alex woke up and saw them, then instantly felt awkward. But when she saw that it was Mon el that she was hugging, she smiled and walked closer to them. Alex joined their hug. They came back to reality and took a breath stepping apart.

"I'm so glad your back." Kara smiled.

"Me too." He agreed. They just stared into each other's eyes for a moment, both lost in thought and emotion.

Alex's shoulders drooped beginning to feel awkward again. She stretched and fake yawned. "So I'm gonna go off to bed." She clapped and started walking backwards to their bedroom.

"Alright, goodnight." Kara waved as she watched Alex walk away.

"Night." Mon el grinned. Alex left the room and into their bedroom. The two were left alone, Kara walked him over to the couch where they sat. They both took the blanket and covered both of their laps. Mon el stared at Kara who was starting to talk about something random. She looked up at him who was staring at her deeply.

"What?" She said almost laughing.

He sat up straight. "Nothing." He sighed. "I just really didn't think I was gonna see you again, after today."

"Yeah me either." She added softly. "Well, not for long. I knew I couldn't let that happen." She laughed.

"Well, yeah." He smiled full of pride.

"Everyone's been looking for you, worried about, you." Kara blurted out thoughtfully. "It also turns out... The team of football players put that in your locker. Supposedly after getting a tip from a lady in a weird crown and long dress. Mother I'm guessing?"

He rolled his eyes. "That would be her." He sighed looking down at his lap.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was wrong to think that people would accept you as an alien and all that stuff." She apologized

"No." He corrected. "You believe people can change, and you give them a chance to do it"

"Like my father, he changed. He understood that I was happy here on Earth, and he saw what I wanted. And he found the goodness in his heart to let me stay. So you were right to be hopeful." Mon el stated. "And I think that if everyone could stand to be a little more like you. More optimistic, and brave." He wandered.

"I think you were pretty brave." She protested.

"No I uh... I just did what I thought you would've done." He nodded. "And it was, terrifying." He joked looking back up at her.

She laughed, and he joined her. Their eyes met and she smiled wider. The laughing died down where they shared a long silence with them both staring at each other. "I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here..." He broke. He shook his head down with his smile waning. He looked back up at her. "But I admire you."

"Well I will not forget how much you sacrifice for me. Ever." Kara put her hand on his. "And how you saved me. My heart." She went on.

"Me either." He agreed.

They gazed at each other from across the half cushion separating them. "So we saved each other today." He said playfully. "Just like Romeo and Juliet." He smiled. (Romeo and Juliet is a book that Mon El had been reading, in which he hasn't finished yet. But Kara has already told him the ending after he referred to their relationship to Romeo and Juliet's. If anyone doesn't know, which I doubt, they both die at the end, both poisoned. Killing themselves to be with each other. So when he referred to themselves as the two, I can see how Kara would get a bit upset)