13 ~ Kryptonian Girl

Kara's day at school was normal, she was pretty much worried all day about her boyfriend though. She told Alex and Winn about Mon el. They had no idea what to do to help him, but they wanted to help. So after school they looked everywhere he might be. Then Kara flew around and tried looking for the spaceship, she had no idea that the ship had a cloaking device on it. They looked everywhere, then Kara knocked right into the ship unknowingly. She shook off the slight pain from the bonk and squinted at the clear patch of sky. Then it revealed itself to a huge spaceship.

"Woh." Kara awed. She flew around it a few times. Then she backed away knowing who it belonged to. She tensed and made the pose that her cousin did when he fought against villains. She then put her hands on her hips showing she wasn't afraid of the Daxamite ship. "Stand down... or else." She stated having no idea what she was doing.

She thought about what she said. "I..." She stuttered. "We mean you know harm." She said confidently. There was a brief silence.

Then all a sudden there was a bright blue blast from the canon. Kara nearly was hit but dodged it. "I said that we mean you no harm!" She yelled. They shot again and she dodged again. "Hey!" She protested. They shot one last time, Kara wasn't able to dodge it this time. She was hit and fell to the ground, making a large hole in the pavement that she landed on. She laid still for a moment in the cracked pavement.

She slowly got up with her head still spinning. She looked up to see the girl that she thought was her friend. All the girl needed was a glimpse of Kara's face covered in dirt, and scrapes all over her cloths. Her eyes widened and ran away screaming. Kara watched her run away and brushed herself off. She starting walking home with a slight limp. Alex saw her from the door and ran over to help her.

"What happened?!" She seemed angry.

"I found the mother ship." Kara answered. "I think that's where they're keeping Mon el." She nodded as they started walking to the house.

Alex put her hands on Kara's shoulders. "What were you thinking? Going off on your own, and looking for him even though you knew it was dangerous." She protested preventing her from entering the house through the doorway. "What happened so bad that actually hurt you?"

Kara bit her lip, but finally opened up. "I may have been shot by a Daxamite canon..." She said softly.

"You may have?!" Alex almost yelled. "You may have, been shot with a giant space gun?" Alex mocked.

"Alex it wasn't like that..." Kara began.

"No! I don't want to hear it. Get inside and clean up." She pointed towards the door. Kara stuttered a argument. "Kara, please just go. I don't like seeing you hurt, and looking at you in ripped cloths and a dirty face, doesn't give me the feeling your safe." Alex spoke softer.

Kara smiled softly. Alex looked at her deeper. "That's why I'm so tough on you, because I know you can do amazing things and are literally bullet proof. But I don't like seeing you waste your gifts like this. So go clean up, and do not. Do not ever go back to that spaceship alone. Got it?" She ordered. Kara nodded happily. They shared a quick hug and went inside. They cleaned her up and watched a movie together. Kara's favorite movie. The Wizard Of Oz. And fell asleep on the couch.

Mon el's Point Of View

I sat on my bed staring at my shoes which I hadn't taken off since I'd gotten here. I stood up and marched out into the main room with the huge window where my parents were standing. They were standing side by side looking down at Midvale which was blanketed with night.

They turned around and walked towards me. My father with his arms open. "Aw, my son. You don't know how glad I am to know that you'll be coming back to Daxam with us." He said with a warm smile.

"What did you do to Kara?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"You mean that Kryptonian that flew up here and entered out force field, trying to attack us?" He puzzled.

"She wasn't attacking us. She was trying to rescue me." I corrected, folding my arms.

"Whatever she was doing, it interfered with our plans." My mother piped in. "You two are never going to last." She sneered.

"Ya, did you tell her that?" I asked tilting my head.

My father spread his arms in between us. "Enough, about the Kryptonian girl." He ordered. I walked away from them to the glass overlooking Midvale. "You have nothing tethering you here, return with us to Daxam. Reunite our people."

"No." I said flatly.

"Excuse me?" He furrowed his eyebrows together.

I slowly turned around with my arms still crossed. "No." I put more emotion this time. "You never cared about our people before." I answered.

"Things will be different this time." My mother insisted.

"They won't, they'll be more the same. I think about our lives there and it makes me ill, I detest who I was." I stepped down from the few steps closer to them. I looked at them sternly. "I was ignorant. And blind to those around me. Letting myself be propped up at the expense of our people. And I'm tired of being served, and I'm tired of taking the easy way out, and I am done... With being your prince." I stated. They both looked shocked for a moment.

"You sound just like her." She stepped closer. "That Kryptonian girl has poisoned you."

"No! Mother, that woman is the best thing that's ever happened to me, the best thing, I know. And whether we're together or not, being near her makes me a better person, she makes me the person that I want to be." I interrupted strongly. I honestly had no care factor for what she had to say, Kara was the one person that made me feel that way. She was just silently staring at me. I shook my head and walked past her. "I wish you no ill-will." I added quickly.

"But you should leave this planet and never return." I said louder. They looked from each other's concerned faces to mine. "Now send me back. Send me home, now!" I ordered them.

"As you wish." My father stammered and walked over to the control center. My mother watched him surprised in his answer. He clicked through the buttons  until he was done. I looked at my mother who clearly did not agree with the decision.the light started to form around me and I closed my eyes ready to return.

No One's Point Of View

Mon el appeared in the middle of the road in front of the Danvers house. He ran to the door and rang the doorbell. Kara woke up and darted for the door. She slipped down her glasses to see who it was with her x-ray vision. Once she saw who it was, she lurched for the door handle and pulled it open. Their eyes locked for a moment, but then instantly pulled each other into a hug.