Today!?!?!?!

~aaliyah~

i frowned feeling a little hot then smiled when i remembered i was in the arms of my new mate. i turned and snuggled into his amazing grasp. I felt so safe as his arms tightened around me. 

"good morning beautiful" he whispered and kissed my forehead. i blushed. 

"good morning." i felt a rush of courage and took advantage of it. i turned and kissed him full on his lips. he groaned in approval and pulled me closer to his warmth. i felt his mini come into the equation. i moved so i finally straddling this sexy man. and damn if it didn't turn me on even more. 

his hands went straight to my curvy hips. i moaned again, feeling his throbbing cock pulsaiting at the right spot against my soaked pleasure. i started rubbing my mound against it and smiled a little when it twitched in response. 

"fuck" Acheron growled. he slapped my ass making me cream in my already soaked panties. i bit his full bottom lip pulling back slightly making another groan escape his beautiful lips. i could believe that this masuciline man was all mine. forever and ever. 

"baby, please. don't make me wait anymore. i need you" i whinned. he tensed and much to my dismay he pulled away from me. or more like gently pushed me off since i was ontop of him. 

"i cant" he whispered. "i want to wait until the red moon baby." i huffed. 

"but Asheyyyyyyy" i moved his large hand down to my pleasure spot. i moaned and closed my eyes at just the feel of his fingers once again where i wanted them. he growled. "i'm wet Acheron" i whispered into his ear biting the shell of his ear. i smiled a little at his intake of breath. i pouted but was stopped short by my scream as he suddenly flipped us and he was now over me. 

i knew he was upset with me now and it made me frown. i dont know why i had just done that. 

"i'm sorry baby. pleas-" i was cut off by pants being ripped off, including my panites. i now laid with my waist down completely bare to his view. i got a little nervous. "acheron?" i was cut off yet again but this time with him plunging two fingers deep inside me. i arched my back screaming.

i started breathing hard. he slid out only to delve back in roughly. my screams kept coming and coming. moaning, my fingers found their way to his sexy short hair. 

"damn, aaliyah." he leaned down and kissed me as his fingers kept up their movement. "you're so fucking tight babe." my walls tightened hearing him talking and i screamed as he sent me to cloud nine. he sighed and moved off of me. i looked over at him still breathing roughly. 

"you didn't have to do that baby. i was just being a real dick head and i'm sorry."

"no, you were right. i should have pleased you just as you had asked." 

"but i don't want you to think that's why i agreed to be your mate, acheron. i swear that wasn't it." he laughed. 

"oh so you didn't want to have sex with me just a few minutes ago?" i blushed but didn't respond feeling suddenly really shy.

~Acherons~

i smiled at her rosy cheeks. she was so adorable.

"believe me, i wanted to do it. i would just rather wait until the red moon to take the next step." i smiled.

She was suddenly on top of me. i raised on eyebrow questioning her. i shivered looking up into her lust filled eyes. she went down so she was level with my male anatomy. i hesitated but didn't stop her. i was too damn horney to even really consider thinking about stopping her. i gently moved her hair out of her face so i could see that pretty face of hers as she sucked me off. 

her teeth grazed me and i shouted as i climaxed, my seed going straight down her throat. My mate took it all. 

when i was finished i pulled her up and kissed her passionately on the lips. when we pulled back we were both breathing hard. she blushed a little. 

"Ash?" she whispered. i looked at her and smiled. 

"yes my beauty?" she looked worried out of her mind.

"Do you really think im a slut? i mean i just gave you a blow job and begged you earlier to please me." tears filled her eyes and Arikos growled at me. 

'fix this Acheron, or i will' i ignored him and held her face in my large hands. i sighed not knowing where to begin to make her understand that i was just angry then.

"Listen, though its not an excuse, i was just angry then. I wanted you all to myself and to see that you were with two of my best friends, it hurt. but anger just overrode my hurt. that's why i said all that bullshit. i promise, you are not a slut. you are just damn good at what you do." i winked making her blush. "seriously baby girl. We aren't mated yet, so you will have an even stronger sexual appeal to me right now, since you accepted me. you aren't a slut for liking sex. Hell i love sex. i can't wait to fuck you extremely hard on the Red Moon night." i smiled when a fresh scent of her arrousal wafted up to my nose. "so believe when i say, you aren't a slut." 

she nodded smiling a little. suddenly her phone rang jumping us out of the little world we had created in this magical tree house. 

"hello?"

.

.

"oh hey sissy, what's up?"

she sat their listening for a while then looked confused. i tensed over not liking the fact that i couldn't hear over the receiever. 

"yeah, alright. deff sis. i'll be there in just a little bit." there was a pause. "yes i'll bring all of them as well." she smiled then all traces of distress gone like the wind. she hung up after saying good bye and looked at me. 

"so....? what's going on?" i played with her long hair. 

"my sister has a meeting tonight, for cheer. it was suppose to be tomorrow, but were suppose to get a huge storm, so they are coming tonight. The judges will be there so they will decide if my sisters team will go to states or not." i nodded. 

"i'll round up all the guys and get the cars loaded. go get a shower and i'll meet you down in five?" she nodded. she went to get up but i pulled her back down on top of me and gave her a meaningful kiss. 

"i love you." i whispered. she blushed. 

"i love you."