Precious Cargo

~Ash~

It had been a week since Arikos got out. When he realized the next morning that he had indeed hurt her, he went silent. He wouldn't let me phase, he wouldn't speak to me, I swear if it wasn't me actually eating, he wouldn't have even fed himself. I looked to my beautiful mate as she busied herself with her morning routine. She would be making breakfast shortly. I cleared my throat a little and sat up. 

"aaliyah?" I called in a sweet tone. She turned around to face me while she was still pulling her long locks up into a pony-tail. She smiled a little. 

"What?" I smiled and my eyes traveled all along her beautiful body. She was starting to show already. With me being an alpha and her being a powerful Luna, our baby would be out in 9 more weeks. She wasn't showing much, but I could tell. 

"What are your plans for today?" She smiled brighter. 

"After I make breakfast, Rain, Cameron, and Phoniex are meeting me at the beach and we are going to hang out since you have work." I nodded slightly. 

"Well, come here." She climbed onto the high bed and crawled over to me. I pulled her so she was straddling my hips and kissed her. She moaned softly as she wrapped her slendor arms around my neck. My hands held her dainty hips as I pulled her even closer. Her lips left mine and trailed down to my neck. I groaned and was already sporting a rock hard erection. She gasped slightly as she felt it against her inner thigh. She adjusted her body some and I came in contact with her core. I slid her painties down so her lower half was bare to me. I pulled her back onto me and shivered when I felt her dripping kitty on my cock. 

She smirked and started grinding her hips against me. I groaned and let my head fall back. She leaned forward, not stopping her grinding and nibbled my ear lobe. 

"I want you, daddy." She whispered sudectively. "I need you, now." And that's all it took for me to quickly flip us over and slam into her delecetable body. I swallowed her moans with a schorching kiss as I continued pounding. I pulled out until just my head was in, then, with a flick of my hips I was forced inside her to the hilt. She was screaming over and over again. 

"That's right baby. Tell me who owns you." She moaned loudly but didn't answer me. "Who do you belong to?" She screamed out. 

"You. I belong." She moaned. "To you." 

"Thats. Right." I groaned getting faster as  I fucked her little body. She tightened almost painfully around me as she came. She gasped and held onto my shoulders so tight that I could feel her nails digging in. Watching her beautiful pleasure filled face had me grunting as I met my release. I collapesed beside her and she turned and curled into my side. I was breathing heavy. 

"Thank you, daddy." She whispered as I felt her body relax. Seconds later she was sound asleep. I gently removed myself from her and went into my large bathroom. I started up the shower and climbed in. I yawned as I let the water cascade down my back. 

'She is better?' Arikos asked. I almost tensed before I realized that the voice was in my head. 

'You speak. Shocking.' He growled.

'IS SHE BETTER?' he yelled and I rolled my eyes. 

'of course she is better Arikos. She was healed the night after.' I started scrubbing my body. 

'I never meant to hurt her. I'm a terrible mate. I don't deserve her.' I sighed. 

'Arikos stop. All is well. She isn't mad and she still loves us dearly. She just needed a couple days to realize that it was an accident. Now quit your worrying. You're already starting to give me a headache.' I turned off the water and got out of the shower wrapping a large towel around me. I went into the room and saw that she had already made the bed and left the room. I smiled a little.

~aaliyah~

I looked over to Cameron as Phoniex and Rain were playing around. I sighed. 

"What's wrong my dear?" 

"Has Phoniex ever..."I licked my lips. "Has he ever hit you?" Cameron blushed deeply and looked away. 

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean has he ever hit you." 

"He has. erm. Spanked me. Yes. But. Well, it's complicated. You see, Phoniex and I have a Dominate/submissive relationship. He controls everything, and when I missbehave,  I get punished. But it is always in a good way. I am never truly harmed, and if I ever feel like I can't handle something, then we have a safe word." I chewed on my lip a little. "Has Acheron hit you?" His face grew red but this time it was anger. 

"Well, no, but, a week ago, when I found out I was pregnant, I sorta maade a scene, slapped him, and wouldn't listen. He dragged me out the restraunt and slammed me against the wall. My back hurt until the next night." I looked down at my fingers. Cam sighed. 

"It's ok baby girl. I'll fix everything."  I shook my head rapidly and looked at him.

"No. You can't say anything Cameron. I am serious. i am healed now, he has apologized a thousand times over and just please. I only wanted someone to talk to, please don't say anything." He looked at me a second but then nodded. 

"If it happens again, I am going to the council. Especially while you are pregnant." I heard a little gasp. 

"You're pregnant!?" Rain yelled. I blushed a little and mubmled a 'thanks' to Cam. I nodded. "What the hell! Why didn't you tell me!?" I sighed. 

"I am sorry Rainy-boo. I didn't mean to keep it hidden. I don't even know how Cam found out." Now it was Phoniex's turn to blush. 

"Sorry, I could smell it as soon as you walked up to us. " I laughed. Before I could respond my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw that it was Lucifer. I looked a little confused but answered it. 

"Hello?" 

"Why hello there, my dear. How are you and the pup doing?" I tensed a little. 

"We are fine. What do you want?" He chuckled.

"Now is that any way to talk to your mate?" I frowned. 

"I am not talking to him at the moment so I can speak however I wish." I looked up and could see that Phoniex's eyes were a little distant. He was listening to our conversation. 

"Oh, but you are, my dear. And I will see you in a little. Oh and Phoniex, you better watch your precious cargo before I decide to take him as well." The line went dead and both of froze.