Why the h3ll would that be there!?

Hey Fans! I just wanted so say THANK YOU to all of the readers that have stuck with me through my whole non writing fit. Haha. I was just having a hard time trying to get this story back on track when i had so many other ideas in my head. Thank you again and i hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Loveeeeeeee You all !

PS. I've replied to some of the comments!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*aaliyah*

"Fang what the hell are you doing here?" I asked after giving him a hug. He sat down. 

"Well i figured this would be the best place to talk to the family but when all this happened and i saw the wolf leave the tent, i figured now was my time. I snuck in before he could turn around and make me leave." I nodded slightly. I guess that made sense. 

"But that doesn't really explain why you are here. We haven't seen you in like 8 years. Why come see us now?" He blushed smiling a little. 

"Well i had heard that you are now Queen of the Parthen Whites. Thus causing Allayna and Beau to turn into weres. I just wanted to come by and see how y'all are handing the shift." I sniffed and wiped the tears away. 

"We were fine until now. God i just don't understand what happened." I cried. "She's always so sweet. To everyone! Who would do this!?" 

"Could it be one of the other teams wanting first place?" He asked coming to sit beside me. I shrugged. 

"I don't know. Maybe. But why would they do something like this? Knowing who we are? Whenever the wolves exisistances came out, almost everyone loved us. Cause we were their protectors. We weren't allowing anyone to hurt the human race. Why hurt a wolf over a fucking cheer trophy?" Before he could answer the Pack Doctor walked in. I jumped to my feet. He smiled sadly. 

"She's going to be alright. Her left leg is broken and her wrist is sprained.  When she hit the floor it did bust her head open but i put a few stitches in it to help the healing. When she was hurt, the changing into a werewolf finished. The wolf found that his human was hurt and finished the transformation so she will heal a lot quicker. the first healed will be the gash on her head since it is still pumping out blood. She wont be awake until tomorrow but we aren't allowing anyone except Beau, You, Acheron, and me in the room. Since we don't know who is the cause of this." 

"What about Kyle? He would never do anything to hurt her. You can allow him in there." The doctor looked warily. 

"are you sure you want to take that risk Miss Parthenaeoups?" I growled. 

"Are you questioning me Alixander?" He bowed slightly. 

"No ma'am. No. I apologize! He will be allowed in at once. I am sorry." He backed out the tent. I sighed falling into my chair with exaustion. Fang patted my shoulder gently. 

"I'll handle the investagation. You go to your sister." I nodded slightly. 

"Thanks cousin." I kissed his cheek and left the tent. an officer came up to me. 

"Miss Mason?" I smiled slightly. Any humans called me by Mason and wolfs called me by Parthenaeoups, or Parthens for short. I didn't care either way. 

"Yes Captain?" 

"I believe we found who cause the accident. He refuses to speak except to you." I sighed. I was so tired of all this bullshit. I wanted it over with now!. I nodded. 

"Take me to him. " The Captain nodded once then took me to the tent that apparently held the man in question. I walked in and saw a boy with shaggy hair. He looked no older then 15 maybe 16. What the hell? Why would he have any hate against my sister. I looked to him. 

"You're the one who sabbotaged my sisters performance and almost cost her, her life?" My eyes were a dark colour. 

"Y-yes ma'am. But i promise it wasn't done with veagence. It was an accident!" I growled. 

"You will lower your voice when you speak to me, child. How was it an accident." I took a seat in a chair that an officer had brought me. I nodded my thanks to him then turned my attention back to the teen that sat before me. He took a deep breath. 

"I help out around here. Doing anything that needs to be done. Well when Miss Allayna came up to me and asked me to get the girls eyelashes ready, I was more then happy to do it. I mean she's beautiful i would do anything for her. Once i had all the eyelashes together, i started laying them out. Some of them fell off the table and into some bucket that looked like glittler. After picking them up i thought i had brushed them all off, i guess i hadn't. Whatever it was, when it mixed with the glue, i guess it started burning." He frowned. 

"When i talked to the ladies," A dectective said. I looked to him. " They said it began burning once they put them on but they thought it was just from not having worn them in a while. They wear it to make their make up more dramatic or whatever. They said that once they got on the stage, the sun bearing down on them made it worse but it wasn't until they looked up after tossing Allyna up that it took it's full effect. The burning got so bad it blurred their vision until they couldn't see." I frowned. 

I wasn't liking the sound of this. Why would there be a powder that burned, around all these girls. I looked to the Captain. 

" i want to speak to the head person that runs these little events. Bring him to me. Please." I looked to the teenager. "What's your name? And your age." 

"My name is Allistar. and i am 16. I apologize Miss Mason. I didn't mean to hurt your sister." I raised my hand to cut him off.

"It's alright. Well it's not alright but it was an accident. That name, Allistar. Are you part of the Parthens?" He shook his head.

"No ma'am. I go to the Pendragons. But i swear i mean to harm to your pack." His head bowed slightly.

"No need to feel ashamed to who you are packed with boy. You are fine. I want you to go and speak to your Alpha. You are to stay off the Parthens land for two months. Next time, throw out the damn things and get more." He nodded slightly frowning. 

"Yes ma'am." He left as the Captain and a man walked in.

"Miss Mason this is Mr. Reels. First name Markus. He is head here and is responsible for the substance being place on the land." I gave a swift nod and looked to Markus. 

"The substance that the eyelashes were dropped into where dry Acid. The ladies are actually very lucky they didn't loose their sight. When dry, it's not dangersous, but when wet it is very very toxic. The dry Acid was placed there for the cleaning of our tools around here to set up. We have had some faulty equipment recently due to dirty tools so we have had some buckets with a little amount of dry acid in it to be able to stick the tools in it. They were suppose to be covered at all times unless in use by a cleared employee. I sincerely give my regrets to what happened to your sister and her friends." I sighed. 

"I ban any use of dry acid on the lands of cheer competetions. If you have faulty equipment, you throw it out and get more. This accident could have been exteremly worse and i wont stand for another accident." I went to walk away but stopped and turned to the man. "And if i have to make myself any clearer about it, you will deal with my mate instead of me. and he isn't very happy with the events that has occured today. You may be human Mr. Reels, but i do have my ways of getting what i want. Captain, Have a nice day." 

I walked out the tent feeling tired then ever. I went to my sisters tent and sat in a chair. Acheron came in minutes later and lightly picked me up and sat down, then sat me down on his lap. He held me close but i was to far gone to keep up a conversation. I instantly fell asleep.