oh no she didn't

*aaliyah*

I woke up in the warm embrace of Acheron's arms. I smiled sleepily. 

"Good morning Beautiful." He whispered and kissed below my ear. I moaned. 

"Good morning to you as well." I glanced to the clock. "What are you do-" I suddenly shot up. "Why the hell am i in a bed!?" I jumped off the bed and started trowing on random clothes. 

"aaliyah...aaliyah!...aaliyah-marie!" I finally stopped rummaging around and looked to my mate that was still layed on the bed. "Honey she's home. I promise. She is fine and is with Kyle. She's sleeping. Please calm down. I wouldn't have taken you away if i didn't know she was following us. She awoke while you slept. She didn't want to wake you up after the stressful day you had so she told me to let you sleep. Kyle drove her home while cops escorted her and i had wolfs out running along with the car. I promise she is save. Now will you please come back to bed." I frowned but complied. 

"I had a stressful day?" I scoffed. "She's the one that broke two bones and had her head split open. My goodness i didn't have a bad day." I chuckled. Acheron smiled. 

"You know you are adorable right?" I blushed. 

"Well i do now." He laughed and made a move to kiss me but i quickly dodged it. 

"No no mister! Not happening. You better go brush those teeth of yours." He sighed rolling his eyes but in the end laughed. I smiled and got up with him. 

~~~

After brushing out teeth, we went down stairs. I flopped down on the couch. 

"Are you hungry babe?" As if on cue the entire room heard my stomach. Didn't seem like much since it was only me and Acheron in the room but trust me, it was a loud scary beast. I laughed. 

"We say yes." Acheron raised an eyebrow. 

"Well do you want me to make something, or would you like to go out for breakfast?" I frowned and glanced at the stairs that led up to my sisters bedroom. "If not baby it's fine. I understand and am fully capable of making my mate breakfast from home." I smiled slightly. 

"do you think she will be alright here with Kyle? I mean i know he wont hurt her but what if she needs something."

"Geez! You act as if i am handicapped or something!" My and Acherons head snapped up to the voice of my younger sister decending the stairs. I rose hurriedly to see if she need anything but Kyle smiled polietly at me as if saying "bitch i gotz this." so i had to back off some. 

"Well you are handicapped for a bit. why aren't you in bed?" 

"cause y'all wouldn't shut the hell up and i am still not use to these damn heightened senses. I swear i can hear a fly in a room giving a child hell from 90 miles away." I laughed at her playful stupidity.

"Well what would you like to eat? Asher offered."

"Actually he offered to make his mate something. Not his mates little handicap sister." Allayna laughed. Acheron smiled. 

"Allayna you know i would make you food whenever you wanted. As long as me and your sister aren't in the middle of practicing." She laughed. 

"Practicing what??"

"For making babies of course." A sly grin stretched across his face. Kyle bit his lip to muffle his laugh but we could all still hear it. I slapped Acheron. 

"Oh shut the hell up boy." He laughed. 

"Mm. I like it rough." 

"Oh do you?" Beau said coming down the stairs. My body tensed. 

"You know we should really put a motion senser on the top of the stairs." I said to Allayna chuckling slightly. "Thats twice now y'all have snuck into a conversation. Not quite nice i say." Ash and Kyle laughed. 

"Anywayyyyyys." Beau said finally taking his last step off the stairs. he kissed his baby sisters forehead. "I will run out and get breakfast so all of y'all can just chill out some. I'll pick up Cameron, Phoniex, Alex, and Rain while i'm out. They've already been calling my phone off the hook." He flicked Allayna's ear playfully. "I guess you do make a good impression on the community." They laughed. 

I smiled suddenly giddy. I was gonna see my best friends since a long time. Well just a couple months but they'd be alright. 

'Lay smiled. "Can you pick me up a Fuze while you are out bubby?" He nodded then realized that she couldn't see him. 

"Yea i can. Alright y'all right down everything y'all want and i'll bring it and our new guest back." After him running up stairs to finally get ready, we all found out what we wanted to eat and wrote it all down. i smiled and handed Beau the tiny list. we wanted PJs. It was a place famous for their homestyle busquits. but it wasn't like Bojangles. No, it was far better. Far better. 

"So sis." Allayna said once she heard Beau leaving hearing distance. "When are you gonna fuck Acheron?" My jaw dropped. Did my little sister just ask me that.