That hoe! (comment and vote?):

I smelled him before i felt him. he beautiful woodsy mixed with axe smell. then the tingles shot through my body as his hands grabbed me. i screamed trying to get away. 

"babe stop!" i immediately stopped. why? i have no idea. i wanted to get away from him so bad. 

i felt his kisses along my face, where my dad had slapped me. My whole body tensed. i pushed him away. 

"your sick." tears welled up in my eyes but i willed them to stay back. "just hit me and get it over with. i have another waiting for me and he doesn't like to wait." he looked confused.

"i'm not going to hit you." my eyes flashed with anger. 

"just leave me alone Acheron." his eyes filled with pain. 

"please don't. i swear i didn't know he was going to hit you all the way in public. I'm setting him up. i swear i want nothing to do with him." 

my heart clenched but i knew it was stupid. he didn't want me. my tears spilled over. 

"i don't know what this" i gestured between us. "is. but i want it to end. i want nothing to do with you Acheron Parthenopeus." 

"please" he gasped. "you'll kill me. please don't reject me." i looked confused. all the fight in me died when he said i would kill him, but ignighted when i remembered what just happened.

"You don't want me. look, your even worried about just getting rejected. True words of a player. find someone else." i went to open the door but he stopped me. 

"aaliyah-marie, i love you ok. You are the most beautiful person i've ever met. inside and out. i trust you with my life, and i wish you would do the same for me. All that talk back then? it was just a show to get your dad pissed so i had a reason to kill him when i showed up later." a shiver went up my spine. 

"you l-love me?" i couldn't help the hopeful look that went in my eyes.

"yes, i do. Listen, when a wolf finds his mate, he finds his other half. if that other half rejects him, his human body and the wolf himself die. they have no reason to live anymore. Their mate is their life. You are my life. i will do anything in my power to keep you smiling. please, don't reject me. i'll spend the rest of my excistence making this up to you. " 

i didn't answer him. i saw the honesty in his eyes, and i knew he couldn't lie to me. i was his Luna. It was against Shifter Laws to lie to your Luna. i licked my lips. i pressed him on his back and crawled onto his lap. i bent down so i was inches from his lips. i felt his shaft press into my thigh. his eyes turned dark.

"you ever hurt me again, and i'll reject you before you can even blink."

~Ash~

"you ever hurt me again, and i'll reject you before you can even blink"

my heart became whole as i heard her accept me, in her own weird way. Arikos chuckled. 

her lips were suddenly on mine. i groaned and met hers with my own feirceness. i felt her tongue against my lip and i left her take control of the kiss, despite Arikos growling for dominance. 

suddenly she was off of me. 

"now take care of my dad." she said as she patted my hard on and got out the car. i growled. no the hell she did not just leave me with a raging boner.