Getting through with the past

(Five months laterr)

I was out in the treehouse by myself sitting under the window looking out at the mass of land we had in front of us. when my mom passed away, she left everything to me and my brother. He now owned the club until i could take over. i worked there after school and so did he. 

The sun was setting and i felt like sleeping up here tonight. As i started making my little palet, there was a slight knock on the floor door. i walked over and pulled up the hinge. there stood Acheron. he looked up at me and i saw that he had blankets in his hand. i bit my lip. 

"acheron?" i moved over so he could come in,

"Hello beautiful. I just thought i would bring up some of the blankets for you. i figured you would be sleeping in here." he glanced around and spotted the palet. "and i guessed correctly."

i smiled a little. "Ashey?" he looked at me. "thank you." i whispered. he looked confused. 

"for what?"

"for helping me get away." i sighed. "i know you think i'm a slut, but i really don't do this. just i really need someone right now. Will you please spend the night with me?" i whispered softly.

~Acheron~

i smiled a little hoping that she would ask me. i had planned on talking to her about the mating tonight, since the red moon was in three days. i knew all of us wolfs were in pain. so instead of going to a mate whore, i really wanted to just mate with my own mate. 

"I'd love to stay with you. i needed to talk to you tonight anyways." she looked confused but just nodded. she started making the palet a little bigger. 

"go ahead." i tensed a little and sighed. i closed the floor door to make sure she didn't push me down it. 

"aaliyah, have you ever read any werewolf books?" 

"yeah, many. i use to be fascinated by them. why?" 

"do you remember reading anything about Mates?" she nodded. 

"yeah, its where they find their soul mate or whatever. their other half." i smiled  slightly.

"yes. they do. well, our pack has mates just like in the story." she grinned.

"so thats what Phoniex and Cammy were talking about!?" i frowned at the pet name. 

"not really. see Phoniex is a vampire, so him and Cameron are blood mates. Phoniex drinks from Cam whenever he gets hungry. It just so happened that they fell in love." she frowned and mumbled something. "what sweetheart?"

"i said that's what i am" i growled feircly. 

"no the hell you aren't" she frowned deeper. 

"yes i am Acheron. I'm Lucifers blood mate. thats why you walked in on us that one day months ago. i tried telling you it wasn't what it seemed. he said he had to feed like that, so i submitted."

i was growling with fury now. "aaliyah-marie you are my mate. You are MY soul mate! i would have never murdered your father if you weren't." she looked utterly confused. 

"when you are the mate of a werewolf, you cant be the blood mate of a vampire. cause if the wolf gets you pregnant, your blood becomes tainted, and it will kill the vampire. besides, you are our luna. you are destined by fates to continue the line of our pack."

suddenly she became angry. "wait a damn minute! In the books their mate would be by their side! never hurt the other, much less their luna!!!" i flinched back. 

"i know. and i'm so sorry. i was just so angry that you didn't want me, but you would sleep with everyone else! trust me, Arikos kicked my ass for talking to you like i did. He, just like i am, is very protective of you. we don't want you round with anyones pups besides our own. I promise to do whatever you ask, just allow me to claim you. i know i said all this too you before but i don't think you were really listening. i LOVE you aaliy. i really do. Please be with me. i know you didn't fully accept me before, you just didn't reject me. please allow me the complete honor to have a beautiful woman by my side." she looked to be debating the pros and cons but finally she sighed and nodded. 

"i don't know what you did to me Acheron, but i love you. Acheron Parthenopaues i accept you as my Mate." i beamed as she finally accepted me. i knew i wasn't going to mate her tonight. but i sure as hell hoped she would let me in three days. 

"This would be the time that i ask to mate you, but would you object to me asking to wait until the red moon? its more powrful." she nodded slightly then laid down. 

"ash?" she whispered. i moved down beside her and held her close. i mumbled a hmm. "tell me you love me." she whispered so low, and i realized to the full extent at that moment just what the sick fuck had done to my mate. i regreted nothing but not putting him through  more torture. 

"i love you aaliyah marie mason. with all my heart. i want you almost as much as i love you." i pressed my lower region closer. "as you can tell, i really really want you. but most of all, i need you. i need you by my side when we sleep at night. i dont want to ever wake up again with out you in my arms, safe where you should always be. ill protect you from anything and everything because i love, want, and need you to be here with me for everyday until i expire. I love you, my mate."i could hear her almost silent cries but mostly felt her body shake slightly as she cried. 

"i love you as well Acheron. " we both fell asleep