Calming down a wolf? Ha! Easy my tail

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for taking this long to update! I hope you guys enjoy this! I am so very sorry my lovely bunnies!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~aaliyah~

I paced the floor to my bedroom. Once Ash froze, I stayed for an hour trying to get him to snap out of it, but he didn't. I ran home and straight to my room. My sister tried to get me to come out but I just couldn't. What could have scared him so bad? Did he not like me anymore? What was I going to do now? 

"Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere, Hands in the air like we don’t care, Cause we came to have so much fun now, Bet somebody here might get some now."

I jumped in freight as my phone went off. I quickly answered it. 

"Acheron?" There was a chuckle.

"Sorry, but no. I was wondering if you wanted to come have dinner with me?" Alex's voice sounded in my ear. I bit my lip feeling a little nervous. 

"uhm, sure. I need a friend right now anyways." I smiled a little. "Where do you want to meet at?" 

"I was thinking about the Fringe?"

"That celtic restraunt down on Scales street?" 

"op. Forgot you couldn't see through a phone call." He laughed. "I nodded. I'm quite stupid, but yes, that's the one." I laughed a little. 

"Sure. I'll meet you there in ten." We hung up and I went to my closet. I shuffled through my clothes until I found a nice dark grey long sleeved dress shirt. I pulled it on and found some cute peach skinny jeans to go with it. I went to my vanity and brushed through my hair. I pulled on my matching peach colored scarf. I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet. As I shoved it all into my pocket I slid on my black flats and walked out the door. 

I pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later and could already see his sexy jeep parked in the corner. He was standing near the entrance. I smiled and walked over to him. I gave him a hug and he sniffed the air. 

"Damn. That sure happened fast." I looked confused. 

"What are you talking about?" He just laughed.

"Oh you are so cute." He threw his arm over my shoulders and walked us in. "We will talk about that later." I shrugged and allowed him to escort me inside. I could smell other wolves in here but I ignored it. I sat down with my back against a wall and smiled as our waiter came up. 

"Hello Mrs. Parthenopaeous. Mr. Woodly. What can I get y'all to drink this evening?" I looked up at her. 

"I will just take a blackberry and rasberry tea please." I said as she handed me a menu. She looked to Alex. 

"I will have a Pepsi please." He smiled up at her. She nodded and walked away. I looked to him. 

"How did she know our last names?" He smiled chuckling a little.

"You should have been able to smell her. She is a phyche." my lips formed a little 'o'. He laughed. "So, what is going on with you and Acheron? You seemed a little worried when you answered the phone." I frowned a little as the memories returned. i looked at him. 

"I don't know what happened." I felt the familiar burning sensation behind my eyes as tears started to form but I kept them at bay. Alex must have seen because he moved over and put his arm around me. I sniffled. "We were fine one moment and then suddenly Arikos and Sylis were growling and then Acheron and Arikos both just froze." A tear spilled over. "He wouldn't talk to me. He wouldn't even move. What did I do, Alex?" I burried my face into his neck. I didn't care that the wolves around us were mumbling stuff about this. I just wanted to know why the man I loved didn't love me back anymore.