Rejection?

**Cameron**

My heart sped up as i saw Phoniex walk into my room. God this man was so sexy to me. I bit my lip slighly. He was wearing a white wife beater and some washed ripped jeans. 

he smiled at me. my heart fluttered. geez i was head over heals in love with this man. 

"Cameron." his deep voice said as he sat down. i blushed. 

"Phoniex." i jumped up onto his lap and hugged him. my mom and dad weren't home. they were one hundred percent happy with my decision on my life partner. i pressed my lips to his hungrly and he quickly responded.

i started getting turned on as his lip brushed against my bottom lip. i allowed him access. my body heated more and more and i turned so i was stradling him. he groaned and held my waist.

he laid back and brought me with him. i lowered my self slightly so we were pressing against each other gently. i could feel our members getting harder with every stroke of his tongue. we hadn't gotten to having sex yet. which i wasn't pressuring him but it was getting harder and harder to keep my hands away from him.

i knew i was going to be the bottom and i was actually a little excited by that. i had felt how big Phoniex could get, which worried me a little, but i knew he would be easy with me. 

i clawed his chest as i moaned feeling his erection pressed against my back side. 

"baby." Phen mumbled. my stomach tensed. i jumped off of him and went to his belt. i unbuckled it and yanked his pants down. He grabbed my hands stopping me. "aren't your parents home?" i just shook my head and grinned. he tensed a little but let go of my hands. i stroked him over his boxers until he was extremely hard. he growled at me. 

"Don't tease me Cameron." i smiled wickedly. 

"or what?" his eyes darkened.

"or i'll make that pretty little mouth of yours suck me off." i harded at that thought. i smiled and deshed him from the boxers. 

his little phen flug up away from his boxers. i licked my lips. "oh? is that what you want me to do? show me." i whispered the last part hopefully sounding seductive. 

his hands gently tangled in my hair. i grasped his shaft gently. he lowered my lips to his cock and i took it into my mouth. i moaned against him and he thrusted into my mouth. i sucked him off until he came in my mouth. i pulled back licking my lips. he was breath heavily. i smiled.

he yanked my lips up to his and kissed me with so much passion. 

"i love you." he whispered. 

i froze. We had never said it. i knew i loved him but was scared to voice it. 

**aaliyah** 

i walked into the school that monday but was compeltely worn out. me and Acheron had gotten into it multiple times after he had called me a slut. i wanted so badly to ban him from the pack, but i vowed i wouldn't use my power due to my anger. 

An arm was slung over my shoulder and i shivered. i looked up to see an unfamiliar face. 

"hello there sexy." he said and i grimaced. i tried shoving his arm off but he wouldn't let me. "oh come on, you don't wanna have some fun?" before i could respond his arm was yanked off and he was slammed into the lockers. 

Acheron stood there growling with his arm pressed against the guys neck. the guy looked utterly terrified of Ash. 

"ever touch my girl again and i'll kill you!" Ash growled low enough for me him and the guy to hear. the man nodded quickly and Acheron dropped him. he ran off away from us. 

i glared at Ash as he turned around. i slapped him and gasps filled the hallway. they were all watching. Acheron looked pained. he had a red mark on his face. 

"Don't you ever call me your girl." i spat at him and he frowned, then decided to smirk. 

"trust me, no one would ever want a slut like you for their girl." my eyes teared up but i didn't let them spill. 

"what did i ever do to you?" he just rolled his eyes. 

"Fuck you" 

i slapped him again. "i hate you! stay the fuck away from me you worthless peice a man. do not come near me." he looked more pained then anything. 

i walked away to my next class which i sadly had with him. i never wanted to be around him again. 

as i sat down in the back of the class room rain and Cameron sat around me. they had seen what happened in the hallway. Cameron had a little glow to him. i raised an eyebrow. he just blushed. 

"you naughty hoe." i laughed. Cameron blushed further and laughed. 

"it's not what it looks like." he said smiling. 

"mhmm." i mumbled. "you dirty dirty boy." i smirked. 

"i didn't have sex with him!" he yelled and everyone turned around staring at him. his eyes were wide and a deep crimson apeared on his cheeks. 

i busted out laughing with the rest of the group. 

sudenly a fight broke out in the hall but in came into the class room. it was Acheron and Lucifer. i got up yelling for them to stop. but i got caught in the mix as Lucifer went to punch Ash, it hit me. 

everything went dark.