Story behind me

*Acheronn*

I woke up feeling the already familiar tingles in my arms. i smiled a little. i opened my eyes to see beautiful silver speckled blue eyes looking up at me. i bit my lip as my lower region began to harden. she gasped as i was pressed tightly to her so she could feel it. 

"s-sorry" she blushed and tried backing away." i groaned stopping her. 

"don't. it hurts." she looked confused. i sighed. 

"were going to have a red moon in ten days. every wolf is going to be hurting...and looking for you." her eyes widened with fear. 

"wh-what do you mean they're going to come looking for me? what's a red moon?" she frowned. i dippped down and kissed her gently. 

"You are now the most powerful person to us, meaning your pups will be very powerful as well. All the wolfs want to mate with you now in hopes of birthing the new Alpha. And a red moon is when it's the most powerful mating night. We have them once every month and every mated or unmated wolf will be in so much pain it hurts. It's like being right at the edge of a climax for a week and a half." heer eyes widened as she imagined it. i chuckled.

"but i don't want other people." i suddenly remembered that when i came in here yesterday, she was fucking Lucifer. Pain  coarsed through my eyes and i got up. my wolf yelled at me to get back in bed with her but i ignored him. 

"oh turst me,you want them. you want all of them." i pulled my shirt back on. 

"excuse me?" she said trying to sound mad, but hurt was laced through her voice. 

"oh don't pretend. you want everyone and anyone." she got up and slid on her silk robe which fit her body perfectly. her beaded nipples showed through making me instanstly hard. tears welled up in her eyes.

 "Why do you hate me so much? one minute it seems like i mean everything to you, and the next you treat me like i'm some slut." she drew in a shaky breath. "look i know you don't like me, i'm shocked you even speak to me, much less let me kiss you, but you know nothing about me! nothing!" she screamed. i flinched back. 

"baby i'm sorry, i ju-" 

"dont!" she screamed louder and slapped me. i hissed and fought Arikos. "don't call me babe! yes ok, i fucked a guy the first night i was here! i get it! you hate me. but you have no idea what i've been through! i lost my mother and my baby brother in a matter of seconds. my father? the thing that was suppose to be there for us? yeah all he does is work. but when he is here, all he does is drink and beat me! but my brother doesn't even know that he use to beat me! rape me when everyone was asleep! no. no one knows that much! 

that's why i sleep around! cause no one is going to want me after what he did to me! so screw me for actually liking when a guy MY age is actually still attracted to me after i've been used and dirtied! So stop calling me those names! they hurt ok!? is that what you wanted from me!?" her tears were spilling profuesly from her eyes and my heart broke but i could only feel angered by her words. 

the man who was suppose to be there beat and raped my mate!? i will murder him! Arikos growled in my ear. and for once i didn't fight with him. then i was also angered that my beautiful girl could ever think no one would want her. i looked at her. she couldn't even look away which i knew she wanted to do. 

"baby you are FAR from used and dirty. i want you with every fiber of my body. i will KILL that man if he every touches you again! no one will every hurt my ma-luna. and i never kne-"

"of COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW! You never even gave me a chance to tell! you just called me slut and all those other things." i kissed her to shut her up. i knew i made a big mistake and i would be paying for it for the rest of my life. i pulled back after all the tension in her body had left. 

" i am so completly sorry. and i swear i will do anything i can to make it up to you. anything. you do mean everything to me. i'm so very sorry. what can i do to make it up to you." she looked at me. 

"how do i know you aren't just playing me like you played every other girl? i mean you call me a slut but you aren't any better. you bed every girl you can get. which isn't so hard seeing as you are sexy as hell but still." 

" i know, and it was wrong what i did, but you really do mean a lot to me." i sighed. "more then you know." i mumbled. 

"well prove it." she turned to walk away. "oh." she let her robe fall to her ankles showing the amazingly beautfiul naked body. "and if you ever want another hit at this, you better learn to be a man, not a player and respect your new luna. i am a woman, i deserve to be treated with respect. if you want in my pants, you better learn to treat me right. not like some sluzzy. i want to feel what an actual date feels like." even though my pants got tighter i ignored the feeling. 

"i want to make you feel like that. to know what an actual boyfriend feels like. i will treat you like the queen that you are, i vow to that. but i don't want to do it for the sex. i want to do it to show you that i really do care." she blushed a little but simply walked away swaying her hips. i groaned. "but sex would be nice." she laughed and closed the door to the bathroom. i heard her turn on the shower and i knew it was my turn to leave. i left through the window.