~*~ 1

Hey guys(: thanks for reading (: 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I shuddered as his deep green eyes looked into mine. i suddenly snapped out of it and smirked. i winked and turned around hitching my arm with my brothers. he laughed and walked with me. 

Damn that man was sexy. he had dark short hair with piercing green eyes. my body ached to be touched by him. i was already feeling the need to change my lacy new pair of underwear. he had on a grey v-neck that gave a hint of what hid underneath and i'd be lying if i said it wasn't drool-worthy. i smirked a little and i walked into the school and headed for the office. 

he had on dark jeans but was covered by women before i could see anything good. sigh. 

"Hi, i'm knew here and i was just wondering if me and my sisters could get our timetables." Beau asked the lady behind the desk. I chuckled. the lady looked to be blushing up at my brother. he was buff but not stupidly i rule the world buff. he was good looking, for my brother. 

"y-yes. Mr Mason?" we all nodded and she handed us our time tables. me and Allyna sighed and switched so our names were correct. i grinned. 

i had animal sciene, photography, lunch, geometry, P.E, and then i had a free period. i looked at my brothers and he had photography seeing as it was an elective. Allyna had P.E. with me due to it also being and elective. 

we all walked out laughing at the lady who kept googling my brother. he was blushed red but couldn't help laughing. A girl who obviously was the school slut walked up and sneered at me then turned to my brother. 

"Well hello there" she purred. i chuckled and my brother smiled. 

"Hey there babe." he replied and snaked an arm around her waist. 

"Alright," i laughed. "Before you get millions of STD's." i handed him a condom. "Remember how to put it on? well make sure you do so. me and Lana are going to class." we walked off as the girl gasped to my comment. we laughed again. i took her to her class and went to animal science. 

i walked in ten minutes late and everyone quited when i walked in. i smirked and looked over to the teacher. 

"I'm so sorry. i'm knew here." i said handing him my timetable, clearly not sorry. he shooed me to my seat. i sat in the back right beside hottie mr hot from earlier. i glanced at him and winked again. i saw him stiffen up some. i smirked. hell yeah. getting the player in the bag. i looked back to the teacher smiling as i listened to his ever so boring lecture. i loved animals but the teacher was teaching things i already knew about. 

Once the bell ran i jumped up from my sleep and accidently knocked down my books. Hands bent down to pick them up just as mine did. they collided and i felt tingles shoot up my arm. i gasped and snatched back to see him smirking. 

"Here" he said in the deepest sexiest voice. i chuckled. 

"Why thank you handsome. And you are?" i looked up at him. i was sadly 5'3'' and he was a towering 6'7''. i smiled. 

"Aiden." he smirked and i chuckled again. 

"hmm, Aiden, we shall meet again." i licked my lips and was pleased to see his eyes dart to the movement. 

i walked out swaying my hips a little knowing that he was still watching me. i walked to my photography class and started to get excited. i saw my brother already surrounded by girls and decided to be a bitch. 

i walked straight through the horde of wemon that were around him. i sat in his lap. he laughed at me. 

"Hey bubba!" i yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. i heard mumbles from the girls and just chuckled. i sat back. i looked around a grinned when i saw aa girl sitting in the corner with a guy who both looked a bit shy.