Crazy wolf say what now?

*aaliyah*

I smiled down at the most beautiful man in the world, my mate. I leaned down and kissed him gently then got up and slipped my silk robe on. I looked around his bedroom. I could remember being here once before, but I hadn’t looked everywhere. 

Checking to make sure he was still asleep, I walked down stairs and found my way to the kitchen. I pulled out the necessary items to make him some breakfast. 

“Who are you?” growled someone from behind me. Sylis growled wanting to get out. I turned and saw a dark headed tall skinny woman. 

“I’m aaliyah-marie mason. You are?” I raised an eyebrow. Her eyes widened slightly but she bowed. 

“I apologize Luna. I meant no disrespect, you just smelled unfamiliar.” I gave a nod and relaxed. 

“That’s fine. Actually I’m glad you came in here. Where are the mixing spoons?” She looked confused for a second then quickly ran to a counter and pulled them out. I smiled. “Thank you. What’s your name?” 

“I’m Aubree. (Alice Greczyn) Cousin to Acheron.” I nodded slightly as I continued to make breakfast. “Is it as weird as you thought?” I looked up confused as she asked. 

“Is what weird?” She smiled. 

“Being the queen of over 5,000 horse-like werewolfs?” My jaw dropped. 5,000!?!?!

“Holy shit! There are 5,000 wolfs under my control??” She nodded. 

“That’s only counting the true blooded Parthen Whites. Not counting the ones that we took over.” I took deep breaths to prevent myself from freaking the f*ck out! 

“That’s a lot of people to control.” I frowned. “I don’t even know half the names. I’m such a terrible Luna.” I put the mix onto the frying pan. “Can you help me with something else?” She tensed. 

“Always Luna.” I sighed. 

“aaliyah. And if you don’t want to, or aren’t able to, that’s fine. I can always ask my sister and friends.” 

“No!” She yelled. I raised an eyebrow. “Sorry. I just would love to help you. Not only are you Luna but you’re my cousins mate and I would do anything to make him happy. Please let me help you.” I nodded. 

“Alright well I want to set up a party. But I don’t want it like little high school kids would want…well it could be like that but I want it so I can learn some of my pack.” She nodded and suddenly a paper appeared in her hand. I gasped. “What the..” She smiled. 

“Oh, I’m also part Wizard.” I chuckled. 

“Well then.” For the next thirty minutes we planned the party until Acheron came down the steps. He was rubbing his eyes. I smiled. 

“Hello beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. 

*Aubree* 

I smiled seeing Acheron and aaliyah together. She seemed good for him. Finally! Now he doesn’t have to mope around all the time, just begging for me to punch him in his ovaries. 

I chuckled as aaliyah slapped Acheron upside the head like Gibbs from NCIS. 

“Aubree tell Acheron that he’s an idiot.” She pleaded. I smiled. 

“What did he do?” Acheron went to tell but aaliyah cut him off saying

“Not important, just tell him.” 

“Acheron you’re an idiot for unknown reasons. Aaliyah? Will you please tell me what my idiot cousin did?””

“He said he’s going go skydiving one day.” I laughed.