~.~ 4

My whole body was tense. i was far from scared of them but there were so many that it made me anxious. i looked back at Merlin to see him standing there proud. i chuckled nervously. 

"What do i say?" i whispered even though i knew with out a doubt that every last one of them had heard me clear as day. 

"What ever you want Beautiful. You are their luna. they will obey your every command." i frowned. 

"But i don't want that. I don't want this." there was a somewhat snort from a wolf that was standing up front with the other two. he was beside the second largest who snapped at him. the largest one was standing front and center. he looked powerful and mejestic. 

"aaliyah, this is your destiny. this is what you were meant to do and be. It's your life now and i'm sorry but thats the way it is now." i sighed.

"alright. if you insist." i chuckled. i looked out trying to see everyone but my eyes kept going straight back to one wolf. he was the largest and closest to me, and suprisingly the only one an ashy white color. i smiled. he was beautiful. he shuffled a little under my gaze seeming nervous. "you" i pointed biting my lip a little. "Come 'ere." 

He was standing in front of me at once. i pet his head and a low gorlw sounded. I went to pull away until i felt him tilt his head and press into my hand. i grinned. 

"i wanna call you Ash." everyone seemed to tense. i frowned but laughed hiding that it hurt. "It's just a nickname bou. don't be such a cat." i laughed again as they all growled a little. 

Suddenly two wolves started fighting. Ash shighed and turned around. he barked loud but their snarls were lounder. He started getting fustrated at them not listening to him, which pissed me off. i didn't like when he was upset, it made me upset. 

"Excuse me!" i yelled and everyone froze then turned their attention back to me. "There will be NO more fighting. Do you understand me!? You are beginning to agravate my Ash."" wait? my Ash? i shrugged inwardly. whatever. 

Everyone seemed too bow their head slightly except for Ash. He seemed to be smiling with proudness and...Lust? i blushed profusely. he made me so nervous. 

"Ash?" he looked at me with his ears forward as if awaiting a comand. "you are sleeping in my room tonight. i don't feel safe having this new necklace. i don't know what it can do." he did a simple nod but looked a little worried. i laughed darkly and a mechevious smirk spread across my face making him tense and a heated look come into his eyes.

"oh i promise i wont rape you too hard if you shift. Don't be afraid." He suddenly growled at a wolf that tried taking a step forward. Ash moved so his body was half covering me. i smiled a little. my little protecter. i noticed that it was one of the ones that had been fighting. 

He was a beautiful wolf as well. a midnight black colour. i looked over to Ash and licked my lips. 

"Come on" i walked ahead knowing he would follow me. All the other wolves left. 

i said my goodnights to beau, merlin, and alayna. i walked up the stairs and opened the room. immediatly Ash was ahead of my sniffing and standing in front of me. i laughed when he finally relaxed. i guess my room was proved safe now. 

I slipped out of my shorts having to shimmy a little. i pulled up my top to show my flat stomach and sparkling belly button ring. a long low whine sounded behind me. i whirled around blushing a rosy red yet again nervous. i climbed into bed. my boobs pushing against my bra. i saw his eyes dart to my chest. i blushed again. i was never concerned with my body until him. i covered myself quickly.

damn i never realized how ugly i was. i frowned. he whined again and when i looked at him he looked sad. 

i put on a fake smile and patted the bed. his sadness turned to weariness. i laughed. 

"i'm sure you'll fit on my Cali King, Ash." i smiled. Getting this big of bed was the best decision i had ever made seeing as Ash took up half of it. 

i visibly relaxed when he laid down. i curled up beside him. I let my fingers trail through his hair. i licked my lips and kissed his nose. i snuggled into his deep ashy frame. 

i sighed in complete content. he made me feel whole. i kept playing with his fur mindlessly. 

"i hope to meet the other you soon, ash." i whispered and fell into the deepest, most relaxing, sleep i had ever had.