Smooth Criminal

~allayna~

My blonde hair was straightened with my bangs out. i had a little bumb on the top of my head.. I was super nervous. i started putting the petreloum jelly on the girls teeth. yes i was the team captian. i sighed. 

i was in out blue and white uniform. We had a white long sleeved shirt under our beautiful light blue cheer shirt with the letter K on the front and Keliu on the back. that was the name of the squad. hey, i didn't make it up. 

the skirt was extrememly short but it helped with the dance and the flips we did. we still wore bloomers under them so it's not like we were hoes. I was really skinny but i had curves. i looked to my left and saw my boyfriend Kyle. i ran to him and jumped into his arms. I grinned. 

"you made it!" i kissed him sexily thankful that i hadn't put this nasty shit in my mouth yet. he groaned and squeezed my ass before setting me down. 

"of course i made it. i wouldn't miss seeing you in that sexy outfit." i winked and wiggled my ass. he slapped it chuckling. "go baby. I'm meeting up with your sister and the pack. we will be in front row. i promise." i smiled and went to walk away but he pulled me back by my arm and kissed me. "break a leg baby." he whispered, kissed my forehead, then let me go and ran back outside the squad tent.

i smiled blushing a little as the girls all coed and awed at us. i laughed and rolled my eyes. i finished helping the girls and made sure i was complete. We heard out song come one. 'Smooth Criminal' by michael jackson came on. we cheered as we ran out. everyone screamed for us. 

i grinned seeing over thirty of our pack members out there. i waved and then we got in formation. 

~aaliyah~

i smiled watching my little sister cheer and dance her ass off. it was time for the flip. she was on of the flyers. Suddenly everything seemed wrong. some of the girls weren't looking to hot. i got up and jumped on stage just as the girls that were ready to catch my sister fell wiping their eyes. my sister had already been thrown in the air, so now she was falling. she screamed as she hit. i heard the bones crack, then i smelled the blood. i ran over to her. 

her limbs were sprawled as blood pooled around her head. i screamed falling to her side. my hands now covered in blood as i tried feeling for a pulse. now all the pack members that were with me, were containing the scene. fuck the police when i had very big scary Werewolfs to help me.

More wolves were here in minutes of phone calls to help contain it more. the police helped us, knowing excatly who we were. No one was allowed in or out. 

Finally the Pack doctor showed. i was crying as i still had her now dried blood on my hands. litterally. i turned into Acherons chest crying. he tried to soothe me but it would work. 

"aaliyah!" Beau yelled. i ran to him and cried even harder. i knew he was fighting himself, but he wasn't crying. he was always strong for us. i clung to him as the doctor took my sister to the squad tent. 

some pack members carried the girls that had falled rubbing their eyes with the doctor. but he knew allayna was priority due to her bleeding. i looked around me after having calmed down a little and noticed that everyone was either crying or cursing. i smiled a little. my sister was always amazing with people. thats why we signed her up for cheer dance and gym when she was younger. she never looked back. she loved the sport. it was her everything. we knew she could do anything she wanted, since she was a straight a student like her big sister, but she always chosed to go with cheer and the other two. i looked around for her boyfriend and saw him sitting by her tent with his hands in his hair. 

i knew he was having a pretty hard time. they never said it, but i knew they were in love. i hated the day that allayna would find her mate, she would have to leave Kyle. i sighed a little and walked over to a tent where we would be holding interrogiations. i wasn't letting this slide. 

"alright, bring in the first girl" Marc, one of our gaurdians, nodded and left to get one. i gasped when the person walked through the door. 

"aaliyah" he whispered. 

"Fang"