~.~ 2

IMPORTANT!

Hey guys, i just realized that i have been calling Acheron, Aiden. i am super sorry and i will work on changing it in the previous chapters. anyways (: enjoy my loveys

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

i sat back down, after Acheron had moved, and noticed everyone had become tense except for my brother again. my two new friends and Acherons friends were staring the two sex gods down as if expecting a fight to break out any second. i looked up and noticed that, that just might be what happens. 

"well," i clapped my hands and smiled satisfied as everyone jumped and brought their attention to mine. i smirked. "i want pizza sooo yeah." i laughed and ran off. i felt eyes on me as i went up to the counter and paid for my food. i looked around and decided to go to my next class, geometry instead of back to the table. as i sat there eating the bell rang and students started filling the once empty and peaceful class room. 

i felt an eerie presence so i looked up and saw Lucifer standing above me. mm. he's in this class with me. i smirked. he took the seat beside me but kept watching my eyes. 

" well hello there my dream boy." i winked and he chuckled. he put his hand on my thigh. it was suprisingly cold but felt good against my now very heated skin. i licked my lips as he moved it closer to the spot that we both i needed and wanted the most.

i put my hand over his and smiled. "were a little touchy aren't we?" i licked my lips again and pulled his hand up to my high thigh but it didn't touch my pleasure spot. 

"We should get to know each other." he deep sexy voice said. it sent shivers up my spine. damn thats sexy. 

i chuckled. before i could reply there was a low growl and Lucifers head snapped up. i looked up to see Acheron standing there with his eyebrow raised. 

"Lucifer."

"Acheron"

"aaliyah!" i laughed. "i'm sitting here too. have a seat Acheron." i smiled up at him as Lucifers hand tightened on my thigh a little. Acherons eyes saw his hand and harded a bit. he didnn't seem to like that very much but i didn't care. Lucifer was sexy. "so Luci (pronounced luk-ey)" i grinned. "yes, i think we should get to know each other." 

before he could reply a tall asian looking man walked in. "heyy guys i'm Mr. Ratliff and i will be your Geometry teacher." i almost laughed. he was gay and it was so freaking adorable. An older lady walked in and i frowned. "This is our class helper miss stafford. she will be sitting in on our classes for the rest of the semester." 

"hello students" she said and walked to what i pressumed was her desk. she sat down. as mr ratliff continued talking i could tell that he was nervous. he always looked to miss stafford as if to get her approval. i rolled my eyes slightly. 

 i sat there the rest of the class listening to the teacher with Luci's hand on my thigh. Acheron never relaxed which made me a little sad, but i had no idea why. i didn't feel right with him being uncomfortable. 

the bell rang and i started packing up my books. i stood making lucifers hand fall off my thigh. i smiled and turned to them. "well bye boys." i winked and walked out to my last class of P.E. which i had with my little sister.

i went into the locker room and started striping. i was in my bra and underwear trying to pull up my soffees when a girl in really short shorts came up. i had my shorts pulled up and i put my hands on my hips. it was the girls that were all over my brother at lunch. i flicked my bangs outta my face.