1 "I swear Hunter..."

"Get up Jessi! I'm not telling you again!" My mother screamed from the kitchen. Why is she such a pain? She knows I like my sleep.

Well... let me introduce myself. My name is Jessi Hall, I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I like to live my life on the edge and getting the best out of it. You know what they say 'you only live once'.

I get out of bed and stretch my arms and legs out. I walk to my bathroom and see myself. I look horrible. I pull my hair back and wash my face removing the makeup from last night. I glance at my phone to see a text from my boyfriend, Hunter.

'Good morning baby girl ;) I can't wait to see you in a bit. I love you Jessi'

This boy.. I love him..

"JESSICA LEE HALL! GET UP OR IM GETTING THE BUCKET!"

With that said I jumped into action and threw on on my favorite white crop top with a pair of dark blue jeans. I brush my hair and put on some light makeup making my eyes pop just a little. I go down the stairs and come face to face with my mother.

"Hello mother." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Why hello daughter." She says back.

We look at each other and start laughing at our weird behavior.

"Would you like a bagel?" She asked getting butter out.

"No. I'm going to go hit McDonald with hunter, Joe, Claire, and nick.." I said getting a light sweater.

"Your not wearing that shirt." She said. Right when I was about to scream at her Hunters car horn went off. Talk about saved by the bell.

"Watch me." Was all I said be for running out to his car. It's not even that bad! It stoped at the top of my belly button and then my jeans are like a little below it.

I walk out to see Hunter leaning on the side of the car were I would get in. He had his short blondish brown hair spiked up in the front. He likes the haircut, but I think he looks like Justin Beaber.

I go up to him and give him a hug, he pulls in for a fast kiss before opening my door. I get in the car and but on my seat belt.

Hunter and I have been together for 6 months today. We met at Saturday school, I got in for skipping a week of school. Who knew they had the right to put a tracking devise on my phone. Any who he was there because he saw he's ex kissing some other guy and he punched the dude over and over. We talked the whole time, he got my number. I don't know how though, I never gave it to him. After we talked for four weeks he asked me out then bam we were together.

Hunter got in and pulled out a box and handed it to me.

"What's this?"

"Happy 6 months baby." He said giving g me another fast kiss.

"What? I thought we said no gifts!" I told him handing back the box.

"No, no please. I can't pull off what's in that box." He gave me the puppy dog face.

I role my eyes and take the box. I open the box. There's a paper in it that reads:

     'Close your eyes and count to five.

             Love Hunter <3'

I do what the paper said to do. When I look up I see hunter holding a paper to 'pipers piercings'

'One free piercing anywhere.'

I jump with excitement!

"So what are you getting piers? The top of your ear or your belly button?" He said starting the car and driving.

"Oh man I want my belly button but if I don't do my ear I never will..."

"How bout we make a deal? Go to a party with me Friday and ill pay for the other one. How bout it?" He's good..

"Deal!"

After me Hunter,Joe, Claire, and nick went to McDonald we headed to.... school...

"I don't wanna.." I cried as Hunter opened my door so I would get out. I didn't. I refuse.

Hunter bent down to my level.

"Get out or no pipers." He knows me to well..

"You wouldn't dare." I said in a threat.

He gave me a evil smile.

"You're right I wouldn't.." the next thing he did surprised me. He dragged me out and threw me over his shoulder!

He was walking up to the school, me still on is shoulder, and the principal walks up to us. Karma is  a bi-

"Hunter James? What are you doing with Miss Hall on your shoulder?"

"YA!" I screamed.

"Well principal Simpson, 'Miss Hall' didn't want to get out of the car. So being a great boyfriend and student, I thought it would be best if I get her in the school any way possible." He said with a promising smile. Suck up.

"Well Hunter.. good job... and Jessica..." she came to were I could see her. I just gave her a fake smile.

"Take care of this one.. he's a keeper.."

That put a real smile on me.

You see principal Simpson has been a family friend for years. Here and my mother were and are best friends ever since middle school. This women changed my diapers when I was a baby. She was there when my father left me and my mom. She's like my sister..

"I know Ali... I mean Mrs. Simpson.." she gave me a smile and went to brake up a couple making out.

"I swear Hunter.... I love you.."  I say to hunter on his back..

________________

I hope you like! The girl is how i would see jessi

Stay beautiful!