14 whats going on?

We ran all th way to the closest gas station. Sofie was out of breath and she was scared, poor girl.

"jessi, whats going on?" She ased as we mad our way to the back of the stor.

"look sofie, this is hard to explain. We have everlasting blood and Hunter is trying to kidnap you and drink your blood. Mr. butle is a vampire and so is hunter. We need to find mr. Butle." She looked at me like i was crazy. "look" i said and moved my shirt to reviled tthe bite hunter and jeff did. She gasped and trased her fingers over the mark.

"a-are w-we going to d-d-die?" She asked almost crying. Poor thing.

"we cant die.. Were immortal" her eyes go big and she hugs her self. "im sorry, sweetie." I tell her and pull her into a hug. I rub her back and moments later hunter walks in with that victor guy. I pull her down and we crawl ti the front of the stor. I see the girl at the register we carefully make our way to her.

"h-hi," i say in a soft whisper

"umm hi? Can i help you with something?" She said confused.

"yes, those guys over there are trying to take us and we dont want to go with them. We need to use your phone. Please." I say.

"ohmygosh of course you can." She said.and let is around the corner and we sit down on the floor be hind the counter. "heres my phone" she said.

I ring pipers number. Shes the only one i remember.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"hello?"

"piper? Its jessi.. I need you guys.."

"jessi! Are you okay? We lost your sent we cant find you anymore."

"hunter.. He wants my blood and sofies.. Shes just like me. Tell Jeff  and my dad to come to the gas.station buy the school. We are hiding in there."

"WHAT?! Hunter? Get out of there!"

"excuse me," its hunter.. I hung up the phone and held sofie close to me. "my girlfriend and her little.sister ran into here do you know.were they went?"

"no. You guys are the only guys who have been in here."

"are you sure?" He said in a threatening tone.

"ya." She said.

Dear God help us...

-----°°°°°°°---___________&______________:&:&/)&)4)4::&)4:_)_++______&&!&&&____________+&+_+&+&&+&+&+&+&+&&:_+_:_+_+_+_+_+

Soooo guys you like? Tell me! And thanks fir the 1K reads!

~~~~xoxo Tia