5 wakeing up

I wake up with a pounding headache. Now I know why my mother tells me not to drink. I open my eyes and close them right after. I pull my covers off of me and stretch for a minute. I walk to the bathroom with my eyes still closed. Now that takes skill. I open my eyes when I get in there. I look around for a second and scream. I run to the bed I was in and see its not mine. I scream again. I go to the door and its locked. No,no,no this can't be happening... moments later the door opens and I almost punch the person opening it, he grabbed my hand and then put it down.

"Mr. B?"

"Its Jeff out of school for you,now."

"What's going on! Why did you take me!?" I screamed at him walking back away from him. Im terrified. My teacher took me...

"Calm down Jess. Its not what it looks like." He said walking slowly to me. I backed up to a corner and slid down to were I was on the floor. He squatted right in front of me. "Its okay Jess." Hi put is hand on my knee. Only Hunter does that... Hunter!

"P-please don't hurt me.." I said with my head down in my hands.

"I'm not. Its okay. Don't be scared." He said rubbing his thumb in circles on my knee giving me a smile. "What do you want for breakfast? I can make anything."

"What happen? How did I get here I remember someone holding me. And it wasn't Hunter." I said looking at him. "And he he called me internal."

"Do you remember anything else? Like him touching you or something?" He asked standing up. Then it hit me he bit me. I put my hand were the pain was and felt two small holes.

"I, i, I was...I don't know but He bit me. "I said covering my face. He pulled me up and hugged me. "I was Violated. But who? Saved me..?" I looked at Jeff and he nod his head. "Tell me what happen." I demanded.

" You might not want to know Jess."

"I do! I need to know what happen to me!"

"Okay... I went to the party with some of my guys and I herd some one scream. At first I thought its just two teen ya know. So I left it be. Then I herd 'help' I herd the guy say internal and I went in then. I saw him about to punch you and well.. I killed him.."

"What?!"

"Your hot when you're mad.."

"Focus 'teacher'!"

"Fine.. He's not human. " he explained.

"So..."I started crying.. I got up and picked up the phone that was on the night stand. It was taken out of my hand and was put in his pocket.

"What were you doing?"

"Calling the police. I was violated Jeff. What am i suppose to do? Just push it back like it never happened? No. I'm not." I said reaching back to his pocket only to have a every mad Mr.B.

"No." He said and his eyes were red again. I stepped back and claimed over the bed getting away from him. "What's wrong Jessi!? Huh? You scared love bug?" He said he was getting closer. In vampire speed he was close to me. "C'mon love bug. Don't be." He opened his mouth and he had fangs. I screamed and tried to run. "You know to much love." He said and bit me. I had the pain go threw my body.

"S-stop." I said and pushed him off. As he laid there his eyes grew big and back to normal. I ran to the door and down the stairs.

"Jessie! I'm sorry! Stop!" I found the front door and I was pushed to the floor..

------------------

** Jeffs prov **

I couldnt let her call the cops. Its vampire law to never let a human to tell our secret. i also couldn't let my love bug run from me. I didnt realize she was my love until i bit her. Horrible way to find out...

She went running out of the room.

"Jessie! I'm sorry! Stop!" I screamed running after her. She was at the door about to open it when i tackled her to the grown. Of course.i didnt let her take the fall, what kind of man would i be? She was speechless when we fell. She started squirming around hitting me anything she could do to get off me.

"let me go! "She screamed. Her neck was still red from my bite. I can see the pain in her eyes. I didnt like it. I sat up and got up pulling jess along with me, i brought.her to the kitchen and sat her on top of the counter and tilted her head to the side. I went to touch it when she grabbed my wrist.and tried to pull it away.

"shh. Im fixing it jess."

"its Miss Hall to you." She snapped at me.

"i will call you what ever i want 'miss hall' got it?" She glares at me and mumble a 'okay'. I didmt want to act all jerk on her but my love will respect me.

I rubbed my thumb over her bite and within a few minutes the bite was gone.

"i hate you." She said to me straight in the eyes.

"you love me. You might not know it yet but you do love bug. Or do you prefer 'pet'?" I know im a jerk but she said she hated me..

With that said i grabbed her waist and kissed her. She kissed back and put her hands threw my hair. I put one hand on her lower back and my other on the back of her neck holding her. She pulled back and i started kissing her jaw line.

"i just made out with a thirty year old man..." She said getting jer breath back.

"im 23" i said kissing her neck and going down some little by little.

"your still my teacher." She said pushing me back. I hated it when she did that.

"im not your teacher anymore. Your not going back." I said handing her a glass of apple juice.

"yes i have to see hunter and my mom would disapprove. You dont tell me what to do." She said jumping down off the counter.

"i think i do love." I said pulling out my fangs.

_______________________________________

Soooo? You like? I would like to say thanks to RavenBadWolf. you are the first to vote for my story and for that thank ya :)

So tell me what you thought about this and if you have ideas and think it would go good in the story tell me in the.comment box thing..

Oh and thats jeffs house