21 who

He used his powers on me. How could he?! I started likeing him..

"why did he do it? Can you get his mark off of me?" I said holding my neck.

"before i was rudely taken" she shot Hunter evil looks. " i was reading in the library and i came across a book and it said something about salt?"

"thats it!" Hunter said taking a u turn and going on a back road. "we need to.talk to mama jane!"

"who?" I ask

"shes a witch, obviously." Sofie said.

"she will help us, hopefully." Hunter said.

Its getting dark and i keep on getting chills. What if Jeff finds us and kills us? What if he takes me back and i can never escape? Will hunter try and save me? We are in the middle of no where trying to find mama jane. The trees are soo hreen and so is the grass.
we stop and see an older looking house. It has a redish brown bricks a dark red door and it's two stories high. The mailbox says 'janes' on it so im guessing its mama janes place.

"lets go." Hunter said getting out of the car. We go up to the door and knock. Moments later a girl around our age opened the door.

"hello, what can i do for yall?" She asked with a smile on her face. She had long black hair with the ends of it a blueish green color.

"we need Mama Janes help." I say to her with pleading eyes. Her eyes go big and steps away from the door and letting us in.

" Im Blue. Her daughter. Mama Jane pasted a few weeks ago. Now its only her human part of her. So no more witch." She said looking a tad bit sad. "but i can help you. She should me alot and i have all of her books."

"can you get rid of a vampire bit? One of them marked my blood mate as his and we need to get it off. And im sorry for your loss." Hunter said. I told her everything and hunter told his side of the story as well.

"its going to be tricky bit i think i can do it. But ill need time to make more salt and the other things to get rid of the bite." Blue said.

"whatever it takes." I said

Tell me what you think! And thats blue at the top