10 not even a father, more like sperm donor

"jeff!" The man screamed as we walked back into the house.. I was so close to freedom...

"lucky me.." Jeff said loud enough for us to hear..

" Luke? What ate you doing here?"

"i came to see my daughter, but i saw her sneaking out. Care to explain?" Like on que piper cam out of the office. Jer eyes were red and her knuckles are white. It scared me. I tried to get out of lukes hold. But he wouldn't. "oh i see, piper has already got to you?"

"let me go!" I screamed and finally got out of his grab.

"dont talk to you dad that way" jeff said.

"hes not even a father, more like sperm donor." I said going up the stairs. That man is not my father. He dosnt just walk in here like hes some sort of king!

I go to the room i have been in for days and i will get ouf today. I want to go home i have to go home. I put on clothes and open the window. Stupid Jeff forgot to lock this one. I climb threw it and jump. I did a tuck and role as i fell down the hill going in to the woods. I walk to the mans car and hot wire it and start it up. Seconds later  they come running to the car and i drive as fast as i can and get out of here. The car humming down the road i take several terns and im back at the city. One more hour and ill be home!

Maybe things will turn out right this time.