30

I wake up to this beeping nose and a worm hand on mine..

I open my eyes and close them drone the bright lights. After a minute I open my eyes and adjust my eyes to the lights. I look around to see I'm in a hospital room, seeing the pail blue walls and the smell of blood. Sitting up seeing sleeping Hunter laying in a uncomfortable looking chair.

"Hunter?" I squeeze out. My throat hurts and I feel like I can barely breathe. "Hunter?" I said shaking him.

"Jessica.." Was the first thing that he said. He looked at me and smile. "Your okay.." He got up and hugged me tight.

"What happened?" I don't remember much.. I was at the party with Hunter, got a few drinks and then I can't remember. I know there is a lot more but it's like something is blocking it from me..

"Well you have been out for weeks. 4 weeks.." He said. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"The party. I had a few drinks and that's it.."

"Oh no.."

"What?"

"Stay here. I'll be right back." He ran out the door. What the hell is going on!?

"Wait!!! Stop!!!" I tried to get up but I fall back on the bed. Well if you didn't walk in 4 weeks I guess it would be hard to walk again.

-----
---
-------

It's short but useful!!

Xoxo~~Tia