33

After we had the small argument I finally got Hunter to agree and call the king. He said he will be here in a few moments, witch I don't understand how he can only be here in moment when it took Hunter and I at lest 3 hours. Going back to Blue's ' magic room ' she looked up at me and let out a breath.

"What?" I asked scared of her answer.

"There is one more thing I need to get this to work; and you're not going to like it." She said walking up to me. I nodded my head and told her to continue. "I need a pice of Jeff's hair or spit. "

"What!?"

"I'm sorry but we will need it fast!" She told me. I ran my hand threw my hair.

"It's okay I'll get it." Going to the main room seeing the king and his guards talking in hushed tones. "Is he here?"

"He's in the front. are you ready?" The king asked. Is it like I had a choice? I did but I want this over and I want it over fast.

"Ya" I open the door and see jeff looking at me with love in his eyes this is going to be hard. "Jeff.."

"Look, I missed you but we need to go before they come out and take you again." I went up and hugged him. Putting my hang on his head I gasp.

"Hold still" I tell him

"Why?" He asked a little freaked out

"There's a bug on your head. I'll get it." I said pulling a pice of hair. Pulling back and outing it in my pocket. "I got it"

"Madison.." He said.

"I'm not Madison.. I'm Jessica.."

"Why do you lie?!" He asked

"I'm not Jeff. I'm sorry for your lost but you need to leave and never come back. They could hurt or kill you.. I'm sorry but leave..." I said. I didn't want them to kill him. He's in enough pain after losing Madison.

"I'll be back! If it's the last thing I do!!!!" And then he was gone.

I run back into the house giving blue the hair. She mixed it in a small black pot and said something. I pull my hair up and Blue lays the worm red liquid on the mark...

And like that it was gone...

My new life begins now.

---------
Hoped you like 😬