27 the royal

Okay we're almost done! All we need is the blood,sweat or spit and then. And the white lace vail,then we can go back to the human world. Than Blue does her thang and boom, everything goes back to normal? Ya.

" look it's the kingdom! "I say running up to the big gates. Surprisingly there was no big guards trying to kill me. I start climbing up the gate when I feel Hunter pull me down.

"Are you crazy?!" He said. "If they get you there is no way I can fight all of them. "

"Of course you say that! It's because it's not you! If you were me you would be doing more!"

He was about to reply when the gates opened and a young dashing man walks out and looks at me and smiled. He takes my hand in his and kisses my hand and his red eyes look into mine and I couldn't help but smile. What's going on?

"Hello lovely. What's your name? I haven't seen you here in my world before." He said looking in to my eyes. I felt happy? What the......???

"It's... Uhh..."

"Jess" Hunter said threw closed teeth. I pulled my hand away and hugged my self.

"Well Jess, I know your not a vampire. So what brings you to my world?" He asked. Can I trust him? Do I tell him? "And I know you have everlasting blood. " My eyes went big and I backed up and stood behind Hunter.

"We need your help.. It's one of your kind... He is going to bring war if this isn't stopped" Hunter said. Dosnt he know he's talking to a royal. It has to be.

"Come in..." He said walking fast to his castle. We follow close behind him.

-------
----------

Hey! I know it's short and I didn't put the sneak peek in it but I'll try to next chapter....

Xoxo ~Tia