31

I finally got use to walking around. I have been in the room for about ten minutes waiting on Hunter..

Where is that boy?

I don't have all day..

Going to the window I move the curtains and see a purple sky with explosives going off until he distance. What happened when I was out?

Is my mom okay?

What about piper?

Going to the door I open it to come face to face with Hunter and a few other people. I step back into the room and Hunter and the rest of the people come in. The man was around my mothers age and he was pretty fit for the age..

"Hello Jess." The man said acting polite.

"Hello sir." I said shaking his huge hand.

"So in my understanding you don't remember much now do you?"

"That's right sir, what's going on? And why is the sky purple? What happened over the past 4 weeks?" I asked taking a seat on the bed. Everyone took a seat and Hunter explained that I don't even remember past 4 weeks and more like 6 months...

I can't remember anything that happened in the past 6 months..

"Can you guys tell me what happened in the past 6 months?"

"You may not like it.. You could end up hating me for the rest of your life?"

"Just tell me!" I scream. They have been beating around the bush about what's going on and I'm sick of it.

"Okay... Well.. Will just come out and say it.." The man said. "We are all vampires and you are in the vampire world. You have been out for 4 weeks due to some unknown reason. You are an eternal; witch is a persons who lives forever and has ever lasting blood. You are a very rare person only 2 others are alive like you. Ones your father and the other is a young girl that goes by the name of Sofie." The man said.. I was shocked..

"Who are you?...." I asked confused.

"The king of this world. Like your world has a president; mine has a king witch is me."

"Prove it.." I said trying to believe what they were saying.. With in seconds he pulled out two vangs in his mouth... I looked at Hunter to see he was doing the same..

Hunter fold me in on everything. My teacher is a vampire who thanks I'm his dead beloved? Hunter is my blood mate.. As strange as it sounds.

I believe them..

This world is filled with things people has yet discovered.

"When can we go home?" I asked Hunter.

"As soon as we get the rest of the stuff"

"Let us help with that." The king said. The queen came forward and pulled out a white laced vale and the king bit his wrist and put some of his blood in a tube Hunter brought. I changed into other clothes and we leave the hospital. "Wait! Jess, tell your mother and father that.. Nick said hello?"

"Will do,sir."

"Don't be afraid of coming back to visit guys." The queen said and the king nodded in agreement. Going to the big gate doors we sit in a cart and wait to go back to the human world.

"Are we going home?"

"Well we are going back to blue's house so we can give her the stuff and get that mark of your neck."

"Okay"
••• hours later •••

I get out of the cart and Hunter getting the stuff...

"We are here"we said going threw big doors.

Back to the human world! And in the basement of blues house.

--------
------
-------

Two post in one day and this one is longer!!

Hope you like

Xoxo~~Tia