20 lies and truth

I put my hands up showing surrender. Hunter loosen the grip on me and i relaxed a little.

"you are not the brother i knew!" Jeff screaned causing me to jump. Sofie came running to where we were.

"im not the brother you knew?! You were the one that killed our family causing us to go the ways we did!"

"I was 9! And it wasnt my fault! It was the hunters!"

"Tell that to Maria! Oh wait, yoy cant! You killed her!" They went on and i pulled sofie close to me andd turned to hunter.

"whats going on?"

"i dont know.. But it looks like its getting bad, come with me." He said pulling my arm a little. I do as he said and draged sofie with me. We go out side and hunter stops and took my bracket off and same with Sofie. "i need to tell you what really happen." He said it me.

"uhh... Okay.." I said climing into the car. We get in and hunter starts the car.

"the night of the party, i really did get a call from my mother. When i was leaving Victor pulled me into the woods and made a deal with me. I was freaking out. He threatendmy mothers life if he couldnt change me. So i let him , he told me he could change me back so.i didnt really see anything wrong with it. He then sent that drunk vampire after you. I tried so hard to make them stop but the guy was stronger then i was. Im so so sorry. He then put a spell over me, i went all crazy."

"wait spell?"

"all vampire s can. Or atlest the older ones can."

"can Jeff?"

"yea.. Why, do you think he used it on you?" I nodded my head..

***flashback***  {no prov}

Jeff brings back Jess ti hjs house and lays her down on a bed.

"she will be mine,
She will be my blood mate,
She will love me,
She will feel feelings for me.
She will hate her true blood mate. Hunter." With that he blows dust all over her.

---the day she wakes up---

Jess wakes up and is in panic. She jumps ip and goes to the door and its locked.

Jeff hears her up and moving up stairs so he uses his vampire speed to be there. He sees the door handle move and opens it.

"Mr.B?"

"its Jeff out of school for you now." He said with a evil smirk.

____________________________

PLOT TWIST!!!

None of you guys saw that one coming >:)

Dont hate me!

Xoxo~ Tia