28

We co in side the castle with what we learned is the greater. If this is a greater then I'm kinda scared to meet the king. Walking in the long hall way I get a sharp pain in my neck, I fall to the ground but Hunter and Nat caught me before I was all the way down..

It hurts so bad.

I feel so weak.

"What's wrong with her?" Nat asked.

"She was marked by someone who wasn't her mate. This must be one of the side effects.."

"I'll go get the king" Nat said running down the hall way..

"Make it stop, Hunter." I said grabbing the carpet with all my might.

" I am trying baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.. "He said sounding disappointed with him self.

"We're is she!?" A powerful voice screamed. I'm guessing it's the king.

"Over there!" Nate voice said.

"Move over!" The king screamed.. He sounds worried? Scared? Sorrow? Why? "Jess...?" He said how did he know this?

"Please help her sir" Hunter said.

"I'll do my best.." I opened my eyes and saw a man around my father and mothers age. "Jess look at me. Keep your eyes open don't go to sleep."

"I'm just resting my eyes.." I said drifting off..

"Jess! Open! Your! Eyes!" Hunter screamed. And then I close my eyes...

-------
---------
-----

Okay so that sneaky peaky will not be in the story 😕 sorry. I just made a few different twist I wasn't planning on doing.

But I hope you like!!!!

Xoxo ~~Tia